GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snack Gaming *Warning* Post is Short and Boring"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
Some 'snack' ideas for the gaming industry...

Rare Biscuits
------------

Only 1 is made every 6 years due to the intense creative genius put into the design on everyone. Once they even had a stick moomin on. Flavour may not be to everyones liking, but it sure packs one hell of a punch. Public Price £40 Bill Gates Price $300 million

X - Box Champagne
------------

The price of this is rapidly plummeting, so wait a couple of weeks for another drop. For what you pay you get a lot though - About the size of a medium sized coffee table to be precise. Mostly it is rubbish, but it does redeem itself with some qualites, giving itself a little 'Halo'. Price - ???

The end. BO!
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
Some 'snack' ideas for the gaming industry...

Rare Biscuits
------------

Only 1 is made every 6 years due to the intense creative genius put into the design on everyone. Once they even had a stick moomin on. Flavour may not be to everyones liking, but it sure packs one hell of a punch. Public Price £40 Bill Gates Price $300 million

X - Box Champagne
------------

The price of this is rapidly plummeting, so wait a couple of weeks for another drop. For what you pay you get a lot though - About the size of a medium sized coffee table to be precise. Mostly it is rubbish, but it does redeem itself with some qualites, giving itself a little 'Halo'. Price - ???

The end. BO!
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Balls"
not one of your 'better' posts tribute as it lives up to its name. but i do like X-box haters.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'll use one of my old line 'I was bored'
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:59
Look who's back...morbo...

UW.
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Festivus!"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> Look who's back...morbo...
>
> UW.

Was he ever gone?
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
tribute..... I should push you over and throw sand in your eyes for wasting a minute of my life reading that.... but then, what kind of person has manners like that??? BWA BWA BWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa..........
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nice idea, you should do more.

Here's another one:

Nintendo sweets.

Colourful, bright and sugary. Kids love them, like Haribo.
Grown ups also like them, apparently. Like Haribo.
They have a very kiddy image. Like Haribo.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I would con'tribute', but I have no good ideas. Oh.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:05
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Keep thinking till your get one, creativity is something you can improve with practicing.

Fifa cake.
Originally released eight years ago, it's since been re-released with glossy new packaging every year without fail. Despite the new look though, it's the same old cake underneath every year, and it's starting to get a bit stale.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Balls"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> Look who's back...morbo...
>
> UW.

what do you mean i was never gone, you must be confused.
do you mean gone as in banned? if so then u must have me mixed up with someone else!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.