GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thankyou Gameaday.co.uk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 16:43
Regular
Thankyou for choosing me, sorry about posting it in the wrong forum, I just thought you guys needed to know about "future of gaming aswell as "future of consoles." Anyway, thanks for choosing me. Peace! :0)
Im gonna choose Quake 3 for the DC, because that looks wicked!
Tue 28/11/00 at 16:43
Thankyou for choosing me, sorry about posting it in the wrong forum, I just thought you guys needed to know about "future of gaming aswell as "future of consoles." Anyway, thanks for choosing me. Peace! :0)
Im gonna choose Quake 3 for the DC, because that looks wicked!
Tue 28/11/00 at 16:47
Who is Atticus???? Why is my name Atticus...... Oh, im Navy_dave, my little brother James is called Atticus, he just told me now! You lot should know he is laughing, Why? Is that something to do with cookies????? He was the last person to come on...HELP! please
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:14
Regular
Atticus? Navy_Dave? Who the hell are you?

No offence it's just that every member who joins is now automatically a winner!

That's Special Reserve's Rules!

If they miss you out they wait for a day when nobody joins and then choose you as the winner!
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:18
Regular
Navy_Dave, I advise you to eat your younger brother.
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:23
Regular
I get soooooooo annoyed when i see that gameaday list everytime, my names always way down the list and not up there to see it more easily!
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:02
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
OI! ALI I WANT MY COPY OF MSR!!!!!

RAV
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:21
Shouting will get you nowhere. Bribing will get you everywhere. :.)

Seriously, it's on it's way - sent downstairs today.
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:26
Regular
Can we stop wasting so much space on wanting to get your damn game! It's free remember!
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:27
Regular
I haven't got my Zelda yet either... *snort*.

Wah.

But in the meanttiiiimmmmmeee.... I need a game of something.
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:30
Regular
1 hour left of downloading tourny! Tommorow or Thursday may be a realistic target.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.