GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sunshine has gone."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 19:51
Regular
Has the Sunshine gone away for me?
Friday is a very big day, one of the biggest for Mario fans, like myself. Unlike so many people, i think that there will e no Sunshine in my house
: (
I may need to resort losing three of my games:
DOA2, GT3 and Oni, but then i am still unsure, i may have to wait until my Birthday (Nov 9th) for the Sunshine to come from behind a cloud an lighten up my life.

Mario looks such a great game, i am not sure if there are many games i get this excited about, not for a while have i waited for a release date, not since FFX, but i will be waiting for Mario Party 4 and i am waiting for Mario Sunshine.
Things are not looking good for Mario in my house, he will be wall jumping in many a homes, but not mine.
Some of you will be thinking i should have saved, well it ain't that simple, i have to buy my dad and brother presents this month, so my money is scarce!
This is very bad, i have wanted this game for a long time and seeing the god old T.V. advert makes it worse. I just wana run around in a paradise, using Fludd to wash away the stress of that day, playing non stop for hours and finally reaching the end boss ..... i aint going to say it as i know it too.
Mario 64 kept me enetertained for a long time i went through it twice, i loved every bit, not like the games where you go off, this is a gaming titan and i will not be a part of the festivity unless i trade in 3 of my Ps2 games, then pay out some money, why can't money actually grow on tress.
Hopefully i will be using the trusty Fludd on friday, but things are not looking good : (

Sir Auron
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:53
Regular
"$hit happens"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> well i dont give a damn because i have it so poo u :)

Bet i still finish it before you so as you put it "poo u"
lmao nice phrase there, i will use it in the future.
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
"$hit happens"
sevenof10 wrote:
> Sir auron dosen't deserve marie cos he bought a ps2 which are poo +
> i'm getn mario sunshine so ,ha ha! Can't wait!

Leme guess, the 10 at the end of your sn is your age.
The ps2 is poo, wow, how mature of you, and explain it, can't you affors one, is that the reason?
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Festivus!"
Friday is my day :)
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
sevenof10 wrote:
> Sir auron dosen't deserve marie cos he bought a ps2 which are poo +
> i'm getn mario sunshine so ,ha ha! Can't wait!

Who the hell is 'Marie'? Is that the copy you are going to buy? Yea great have fun with good old Marie. Oh and PS2's are not 'poo' but if you think they are then please explain why the resemble poo....
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:27
Sir auron dosen't deserve marie cos he bought a ps2 which are poo + i'm getn mario sunshine so ,ha ha! Can't wait!
Wed 02/10/02 at 20:31
well i dont give a damn because i have it so poo u :)
Wed 02/10/02 at 20:06
Regular
"$hit happens"
And you would be.........
Oh and they obviousley do as they love me so much, were as if it was you, then you would have about 0 replies
: D
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:41
Who actually cares if 'sir auron' doesnt get his copy of sunshine?
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
Sir Auron wrote:
> I don't know what to do, should i lose 3 games and still have to
> pay?

Lets face it - those games are nothing special. Get rid of them and get the platformer of the year.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
why didn't you buy your dad and brother mario sunshine , and say it was a gift for all the family , but you will need a few weeks alone with it , just tto checkit's safe for them to play! or something along those lines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.