GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why THQ why?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 14:43
Regular
Oh great.

THQ have announced their first game for the Gamecube.

The Rugrats.

Now that's really going to help Nintendo shake off the "for kids only" tag, isn't it!

If you must develop for the Cube THQ why not start with a wrestling title?

The Rugrats.

That's pitiful.

I HATE the Rugrats.
Thu 07/12/00 at 20:22
humpo wrote:
> need i say more

about what?
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:26
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
need i say more
Sat 02/12/00 at 22:00
Regular
They expect Rugrats to compete with the likes of Metroid, Zelda and Mario?

THINK THQ! Nintendo don't make WRESTLING GAMES. You got the Grappler market to yourself!

Actually, I don't think that ANYONE is that stupid. I think they're making a WWF game but keeping it quiet ready for a SURPRISE nearer the Gamecube launch!
Sat 02/12/00 at 01:59
That is s**t rugrats, i mean who do they expect to sell it to everybody knows that the first buyers of the gamecube will be of the older generation and the youngs ones will not get one untill Christmas so thq are messing up here they should give a wrestling title for there first game cause everybody knows that thq are the kins of wrestling games and the have confirmed a ps2 and xbox title wrestling so what is that about?????
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
My kids took me to see the movie. BLAH!

By the time it comes out they'll be all grown up into BIKER RATS FROM HELL
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:16
Regular
Damn you thq. You don't even d e s e r v e capitals.
Tue 28/11/00 at 14:43
Regular
"not dead"
Oh great.

THQ have announced their first game for the Gamecube.

The Rugrats.

Now that's really going to help Nintendo shake off the "for kids only" tag, isn't it!

If you must develop for the Cube THQ why not start with a wrestling title?

The Rugrats.

That's pitiful.

I HATE the Rugrats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.