GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Sega Megadrive for every classroom by 2010."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 13:22
Regular
The Government today announced radical plans, on the new BBC One kid’s programme: Non-colour-descriptive Peter-Jane, that every classroom in the country is to have an “entertainment IT system” incorporated within their morgue like confines by 2010.

A spokes-guru for the Department of Education, Exam fixing and General Misinformation had the following to say to children’s presenter Chester Chuckle-Bottom, both dressed in comedic waist-coats to show that they are colourful characters with a wacky sense of humour,

“Street. We is been mouthing off to each other in the Gov, word, and as been coming up with da master plan, seen. We in education is like often being accused as having no idea about the youths of today and not having educationalonal standards ourselves, init?” The hermaphrodite rambled on, “So ma ma’s proposal is to give them little adults what they want: Sega Megadrives. Sonic.”

However the opposition, who ranted that under a Conservative Government every classroom would have two Nintendo 64’s in them by 2009, has slammed this proposal claiming it is an “outlandish and outdated mode of thinking”.

The Liberal Democrats were too busy playing on their Atari Jaguars to make comment.

However the Government’s plan to not allow any games to be played on the consoles has had universal acclaim. It is thought that the concept of pupils having fun in a lesson would be too difficult a concept for most teachers to comprehend.

Instead they (the consoles and perhaps certain "over eager" pupils) will be specially modified and hooked up to the educational cyber matrix, so pupils can use them to find out what their A-level/GSCE results will be before they take them, so they can plan their lives accordingly.

The class-gloom of today is to be no more tomorrow.

Give or take a bit.
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:45
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i thought you were being serious , i mean , the government does do stupid things ( not that mega drives and n64's are stupid , it's just that ... oh never mind.)
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
"hermaphradite"

Well, that was dropped in there for no reason at all.

But apart from that, funny post.
Tue 01/10/02 at 13:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The Government today announced radical plans, on the new BBC One kid’s programme: Non-colour-descriptive Peter-Jane, that every classroom in the country is to have an “entertainment IT system” incorporated within their morgue like confines by 2010.

A spokes-guru for the Department of Education, Exam fixing and General Misinformation had the following to say to children’s presenter Chester Chuckle-Bottom, both dressed in comedic waist-coats to show that they are colourful characters with a wacky sense of humour,

“Street. We is been mouthing off to each other in the Gov, word, and as been coming up with da master plan, seen. We in education is like often being accused as having no idea about the youths of today and not having educationalonal standards ourselves, init?” The hermaphrodite rambled on, “So ma ma’s proposal is to give them little adults what they want: Sega Megadrives. Sonic.”

However the opposition, who ranted that under a Conservative Government every classroom would have two Nintendo 64’s in them by 2009, has slammed this proposal claiming it is an “outlandish and outdated mode of thinking”.

The Liberal Democrats were too busy playing on their Atari Jaguars to make comment.

However the Government’s plan to not allow any games to be played on the consoles has had universal acclaim. It is thought that the concept of pupils having fun in a lesson would be too difficult a concept for most teachers to comprehend.

Instead they (the consoles and perhaps certain "over eager" pupils) will be specially modified and hooked up to the educational cyber matrix, so pupils can use them to find out what their A-level/GSCE results will be before they take them, so they can plan their lives accordingly.

The class-gloom of today is to be no more tomorrow.

Give or take a bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.