GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Elvis appears on Stars in their eyes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 01:25
Regular
Exclusive!!

ITV has been forced to rethink its strategy when selecting which people are to appear on the popular Sing-em-up show after it was revealed that the king of rock and roll Elvis Presley made it onto the show ending decades of speculation as to whether he was actually dead or not.

Elvis (now aged 67) fooled everybody at Carlton TV as he entered the show under the false name of Bob Edwards.

Elvis (or Bob as he now prefers to be called) came 2nd in is heat of a not yet shown episode of Stars by mimicking 70's legend Marc Bolan.

Studio hands suspicious minds (ahem) were first roused when Bob was heard munching through an entire delivery of 24 hamburgers which were intended to feed the crew and would-be-stars at lunchtime.

Jane Simpson (Bobs personally assigned makeup artist for the show) finally tipped off the shows producers when she overheard Bob on the lavatory as saying "Ive just left the building" as the toilet flushed.

The shows organisers are undecided as to what will happen regarding this extraordianry fiasco, but when asked off the record an ITV insider told us "thats gotta be the worst Marc Bolan i ever heard" which suggests we may never see this episode broadcasted.

Yea ok i was bored. More fiction stories will follow... read my others in this forum if you are strange enough (like me) to enjoy this one :)
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
crazystalker wrote:
> I think you're lying

You saw right through that one didnt you? :p

It wasnt actually intended to be serious, only as humour, but im sure you knew that :)
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:38
I think you're lying
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
"¬_¬"
Heh heh, nice one.

For once, not a 'commentated' 'wrestling/tv/game' thing. Nicely does it. :D
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:00
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Thankyou. lol @ aliens.. theres a sequel in there somewhere :)
Tue 01/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
Ha! Good one.

I believe the King of Rock'n'Roll was abducted by aliens in 1971 in the Nevada Desert.

-No I don't-
Tue 01/10/02 at 02:09
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
I may just do that.
Tue 01/10/02 at 01:25
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Exclusive!!

ITV has been forced to rethink its strategy when selecting which people are to appear on the popular Sing-em-up show after it was revealed that the king of rock and roll Elvis Presley made it onto the show ending decades of speculation as to whether he was actually dead or not.

Elvis (now aged 67) fooled everybody at Carlton TV as he entered the show under the false name of Bob Edwards.

Elvis (or Bob as he now prefers to be called) came 2nd in is heat of a not yet shown episode of Stars by mimicking 70's legend Marc Bolan.

Studio hands suspicious minds (ahem) were first roused when Bob was heard munching through an entire delivery of 24 hamburgers which were intended to feed the crew and would-be-stars at lunchtime.

Jane Simpson (Bobs personally assigned makeup artist for the show) finally tipped off the shows producers when she overheard Bob on the lavatory as saying "Ive just left the building" as the toilet flushed.

The shows organisers are undecided as to what will happen regarding this extraordianry fiasco, but when asked off the record an ITV insider told us "thats gotta be the worst Marc Bolan i ever heard" which suggests we may never see this episode broadcasted.

Yea ok i was bored. More fiction stories will follow... read my others in this forum if you are strange enough (like me) to enjoy this one :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.