GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got to point this out.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 23:46
Regular
No offence to the games as I haven't played them yet, but PS2's adverts are getting worse and worse, namely the Tekken 4 and Pro Evo 2 ones. The Tekken advert is possibly the worst game advert I've ever seen.

Nintendo are trying to appeal to older gamers more, so what are Sony trying to do now? Appeal to OAPs?
Tue 01/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Livin' it down"
The Tekken advert is awful. But I like the TIF 2003 advert, that player has to be the best ever. ;)
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think the Tekken 4 adverts are humourous, but no, they are not to the point, and therefore, aren't actually much use, and therefore therefore, not worth the money.

:-D
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:36
Regular
I wish they would just show game footage while talking about it, then say the game name and then the console its on.
The end

More and more game adverts are just talk..i saw a gc ad on tv and it was over in 10 seconds....all i could understand was that it was for nintendo as the gc light was hown at the end.
Tue 01/10/02 at 10:54
Regular
Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like throwing a brick at their TV when that football game advert comes on the TV.

It just gets on my nerves!
Mon 30/09/02 at 23:51
Regular
They're obviously becoming complacent whilst basking in the sunshine of their success. Maybe it's the first signs of the beginning of the end.... (probably not).
Mon 30/09/02 at 23:46
Regular
No offence to the games as I haven't played them yet, but PS2's adverts are getting worse and worse, namely the Tekken 4 and Pro Evo 2 ones. The Tekken advert is possibly the worst game advert I've ever seen.

Nintendo are trying to appeal to older gamers more, so what are Sony trying to do now? Appeal to OAPs?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.