GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hulk Hogan Released?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 22:42
Regular
Well, it looks like it anyway. And not on real good terms either.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/articles/35423244.php

My personal feelings are that he might, and that he deserves, one final match. Where he wins, obviously. I don't think a legend like himself, despite his lack of talent nowadays, should lose his last match thanks to a Bearhug from Brock Lesnar. Although at the moment, a last match doesn't look too likely.

You know, I'm imagining him sitting at home right now, on his sofa. Doing nothing.

Thing is, I imagine him sitting there in his red and yellow shirt and trousers, with "Hulkamania Rules" everywhere, and his bandana thing as well. :D

Damn, I can't get that image out of my mind now. :D
Tue 01/10/02 at 14:40
Regular
"..."
Good riddance I say. A true legend knows when his time is up, as bad performances only serve to make a mockery of his legacy...cases in point...The Sheik and Dean Malenko...
Tue 01/10/02 at 07:46
Regular
Further news, taken from 1wrestling.com

As I reported on the premium hotline last week, I have heard from numerous sources close to the situation in the last week or so that Hulk Hogan has either actually fulfilled his contractual obligation to WWE or is in a position to get out of any time left on the deal, and could very well make himself a free agent at this time. As the story goes, Hogan's deal was reportedly not for a year, but instead was actually for half of that time and it's been fulfilled. That would add to the already reported explanation as to why he has not been used by WWE.

Hogan hasn't been at a WWE live event since he was beaten down in the storyline by Brock Lesnar on Smackdown last month. Hogan was scheduled to work at WWE's huge Australia show in August, and was one of the show's most publicized performers down under, but was left off of the show when he and Vince McMahon could not come to terms on what his payment would be for the event. Hogan has not been seen on WWE TV since and curiously, Jim Ross has completely ignored the situation in the Ross Report (where he generally updates readers on the status of talents). With his autobiography coming out soon, it's expected by many that Hogan will be back on WWE TV at some point, if for no other reason than to push the book. It is interesting to note however that Hulk's nephew Horace Hogan, who was signed to a developmental deal largely in deference to his uncle, was released by WWE last week.
Tue 01/10/02 at 07:27
Regular
How about the Hulk vs. Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania? It was rumoured to take place at Summerslam. It woudn't be the best match, but it would be damn entertaining to watch those two beat each other up.
Mon 30/09/02 at 23:07
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i think your right ant,HULK HOGAN does deserve one more match,and he does desreve to WIN,he is a true legend to the wrestling frans every where.
but honestly i dont think they will give him this,as much has he desreves it i carnt see vince given hulk hogan this oppertunity to walk out ontop,

i think they will look at is az the hulkster wont beable to perform in a top match and produce top skills in the ring with whom ever.and they will see it as a rantings failure,wich it wont be,because who wud really not want to watch hulk hogan in his last ever wrestling match,

if hulk does get this match it shud be wrestle mania,against lesner,and hoga wins the belt then hands it over and they shud have a tournament for the belt.
Mon 30/09/02 at 22:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, it looks like it anyway. And not on real good terms either.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/articles/35423244.php

My personal feelings are that he might, and that he deserves, one final match. Where he wins, obviously. I don't think a legend like himself, despite his lack of talent nowadays, should lose his last match thanks to a Bearhug from Brock Lesnar. Although at the moment, a last match doesn't look too likely.

You know, I'm imagining him sitting at home right now, on his sofa. Doing nothing.

Thing is, I imagine him sitting there in his red and yellow shirt and trousers, with "Hulkamania Rules" everywhere, and his bandana thing as well. :D

Damn, I can't get that image out of my mind now. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.