GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sleeptalking/walking"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
AJ - Brooms, moons, spoons and moomins says:
I commentated on a Wrestling match i nmy sleep a few years ago, my parents filmed it :D

~~~~

:-D :-D :-D :-D

You ever done anything/said anything odd/amusing while asleep?
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:43
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
i've found myself waking up with my hand on someones leg, luckily they were also asleep, and i quickly took my hand away!! Grrrrr, damn people!!
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
ElfMan wrote:
And people seem to have obsessions with poking me in
> the head while im alseep, or so im told :S

Oh yes, playing practical jokes on people while they sleep is classic, I've dished it out and had it dished out to me a couple of times. My most classic moment was bashing my mate in the head while playing my guitar AKA Bam Margera. :)

And we all know the hand in the bucket venture :)
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Apparently I've punched my mate in the face one night, but of couse I didn't know abou it (or did I?) ;)

Oh and I've shouted things in my sleep, I know because I wake up after doing so, weird. I remember sleep swearing once, thank god I was sleeping downstairs and no one heard.
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:29
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
i usually just fall asleep and say "mwuaaaaa" i sometimes laugh insanely!! And people seem to have obsessions with poking me in the head while im alseep, or so im told :S
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rickoss wrote:
> Hmm, only remotly sleep walky thing I've done is urinated on a pile of
> old boxes when I was half a sleep. Damn that stunk....

---

LOL!
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:23
Regular
Hmm, only remotly sleep walky thing I've done is urinated on a pile of old boxes when I was half a sleep. Damn that stunk....
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:18
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate Mick from college falls asleep on the bus, and starts talking in his sleep, bwahahaha! He wakes up and people are staring at him.

My mate Chris drools in his sleep.

And when I was about 15, and kipping over me mate's after a drinking session, I heard him saying "Urrrr... pass the knife and fork!" and "I've got to feed the rats!"

He doesn't even have any rats...

He denied it, of course, but then how could he KNOW he didn't say all that stuff? He was asleep, heh
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I couldn't find the original tape with me doing that sleeptalking that Rasta mentioned in the original post. I'll tell you all about it though.

This was 3 years ago, and I shared a room with my brother. He was watching a late night WWE show, and I was asleep in the bottom of the bunkbed. Apparently I had been shouting about stuff to do with the Wrestling for quite a while, so he went and got my Mum and Dad, who obviously found it very amusing, as they quickly got out the video-camera and started filming. The WWE event was on for 3 hours, so they got quite a lot of me sleeptalking - it was funny!

They woke me up and told me all about it, and I just had to see the tape. It looked really, queer/strange/very queer/very strange/sad/etc. to see that, but that wasn't the worst of it. My Dad decided to show my mates the tape once. Argh! The hell that was!

Anyway, story over. :-D
Tue 01/10/02 at 10:58
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
(:
Tue 01/10/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> seriousley you aint seen nothing until you've slept in a room with me...

Now that IS a claim!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.