GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G.A.D CHALLENGE - JULY 15th TO JULY 22nd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/08 at 15:59
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
G.A.D CHALLENGE - JULY 15th TO JULY 22nd

Hello Wembley...........I mean Freeola,

I am back with another challenge that can win you £30 in vouchers for Amazon or Argos. Think of it this way if Amazon sold penny sweets you could buy 3000 of them by winning this competition.

What we want you to do, is to post your PHP or HTML tutorial/code for a script or command that will be useful for others who may need it for their website. Whether it be how to make a PayPal shopping cart, how to display a marquee, a randomiser script or even just how to change the background colour. Post all your tutorials in the ' Web Site Development & Internet' section of our site and we will choose the best tutorial to win a Gameaday prize for Tuesday 22nd July at 12pm.

Kind Regards

jubbachainsaw
Wed 23/07/08 at 13:49
"possibly impossible"
Well deserved, i think.
Tue 22/07/08 at 12:02
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
THE WINNER IS...........

GARIN

For this post
Mon 14/07/08 at 22:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
far beyond my technical capabilities

*contents himself with lolling at peoples avy+tagline combos*
Mon 14/07/08 at 15:59
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
G.A.D CHALLENGE - JULY 15th TO JULY 22nd

Hello Wembley...........I mean Freeola,

I am back with another challenge that can win you £30 in vouchers for Amazon or Argos. Think of it this way if Amazon sold penny sweets you could buy 3000 of them by winning this competition.

What we want you to do, is to post your PHP or HTML tutorial/code for a script or command that will be useful for others who may need it for their website. Whether it be how to make a PayPal shopping cart, how to display a marquee, a randomiser script or even just how to change the background colour. Post all your tutorials in the ' Web Site Development & Internet' section of our site and we will choose the best tutorial to win a Gameaday prize for Tuesday 22nd July at 12pm.

Kind Regards

jubbachainsaw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.