GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man U - championship contenders or washed up has-beens?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 21:07
Regular
A few seasons ago, after Manchester United had wiped the floor with the rest of the best, I read a newspaper article describing Alex Furguson's actions as fixing something that was not broken, as he bought players like Ruud van Nistelrooy and the spectacularly pathetic failure, Juan Sebastian Veron. Now, Fergie is paying for that with his team tumbling gradually down the ranks.

There are much better teams e.g. Liverpool, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leeds and Liverpool.

Man U the dominators will end up about as brilliant as Tony Blair's ears are small, or his promises trustworthy.

Your views please!
Wed 09/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
I'll be sure to be less demented in future. You'll notice that my tagline has now changed and I will be sure to live up to it!
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:27
"Darkness, always"
CMking wrote:
> As for my tagline, you can't speak, "Mr Ripper to you"
> Ortega!

The "Mr Ripper to you" is a reference to the name I previously went under, reducing any possible confusion caused by me changing names. It is perfectly relevant to anyone who's been here for any length of time.

Yours is relevant since it describes your posting style.
Fri 04/10/02 at 01:19
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
CMking wrote:
> Ortega!
>
> Not ortega, bartender. SORRY!

Whats wrong with his tagline CMking?

it's his other alias.
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I didn't know there were 2 Liverpool's in The Premiership :-)

I counted three :D
Anyway i am a liverpool fan and in reply to this.
Man'u seem to being doing well enough at the moment so i don't think they're washed up.
I was worrying for Liverpool but the 5-0 win should see them through and bulging with confidence.
Now i worry for newcastle who i must say, have had the hardest group (not Arsenal)
I would seriously love to see them kick Juventus on their own turf.
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
CMking wrote:
> Apologies. I seem to have exaggerated about a billion times more than
> I should have. I was a bit harsh but I stick by my analysis that there
> are at least one or two teams better than Man U, and that Blair ears
> are the size of Canada.#
>
> Ortega!

Not ortega, bartender. SORRY!
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
Apologies. I seem to have exaggerated about a billion times more than I should have. I was a bit harsh but I stick by my analysis that there are at least one or two teams better than Man U, and that Blair ears are the size of Canada.#

As for my tagline, you can't speak, "Mr Ripper to you" Ortega!
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Washed up has been LMAO Just because United don't win a championship for a year they aren't suddenly washed up. What happened in 97 and 98? Arsenal won the double and although i can't remember back then i guess this type of rubbish was being spouted back then. Then what happened after that? United go and win the championship 3 years in a row and a champions league cup as well. Just because Arsenal win a championship doesn't suddenly make them the best thing since sliced bread. Win 5 premier league titles in 8 years a few FA Cups and a champions league cup and then maybe United will be washed up and Arsenal will be the superior team. Until that day i'll be quite happy supporting the 'washed up has beens'
Tue 01/10/02 at 15:21
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> Leeds?!
>
> CMking?!
>
> ?!?!

his tag says it all really...
Tue 01/10/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I didn't know there were 2 Liverpool's in The Premiership :-)

How can Leeds or Liverpool be 'better' contenders than Man Utd?

When's the last time either of them won the league?
Tue 01/10/02 at 14:25
Regular
Leeds?!

CMking?!

?!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.