GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best goal you've scored on Pro Evo Soccer?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
Why not?not just goals but any other good stuff.
Real V Juventus
thuram tried to get the ball away in the middle of the box, but zidane slid in,the ball bobbled outside the area falling to raul,i wanted to smash it on the volley but instead a surblind chip with the side of the foot was to beat buffon top bin.what made the goal look good was the way buffon tried to save it, i cant stand goals were the finish was good but the keeper makes it look crap by standing there and not trying.
One more thing,whilst i play against 4 or 5 star on master league i notice the computer does this mad little side step skill thing.Was wonderin if anyone knew how to do it.
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Notable"
Why not?not just goals but any other good stuff.
Real V Juventus
thuram tried to get the ball away in the middle of the box, but zidane slid in,the ball bobbled outside the area falling to raul,i wanted to smash it on the volley but instead a surblind chip with the side of the foot was to beat buffon top bin.what made the goal look good was the way buffon tried to save it, i cant stand goals were the finish was good but the keeper makes it look crap by standing there and not trying.
One more thing,whilst i play against 4 or 5 star on master league i notice the computer does this mad little side step skill thing.Was wonderin if anyone knew how to do it.
Tue 01/10/02 at 09:37
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Best Goal.

Easily the one I scored with Rui Costa with my Master League team. After some sublime passing and moving Rui Costa was found in space, about 23 yards out. He took 2 touches. One to get it under. One to shoot. It was a beautifully struck shot, which was bending into the top-right corner of the 'net. It was made better because the Goalkeeper fell into the 'net trying to prevent the goal.

Often, my personal favourite goals, tend to be the one's when I've strung a decent move together. I was playing PES2 at the ECTS show against a mate of mine. And it was 0-0 after half-time since we were getting used to the polished feel of it. Second half. I was pretty much on the back-foot, but I a break-away involving quite a few passes, before performing the 1-2 trick opened up space for my forward, who slotted it under the goalie.

Oh, and er, to do the side-step, Double-tap R2, I think.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I scored a goal - the keeper passed itall my players headed it, then i did a double backflip, then a diving header - top left corner!
Tue 01/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
"Bobba you"
I scored from the half-way line once. ;-)
Tue 01/10/02 at 23:43
Regular
Mine went like this:

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, you can't see can you?
Just use your imagination then, and it will be THAT good!
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Notable"
Does any one know for sure how to do the SIDE STEP?Not the stepover,THE SIDESTEP.
Sat 05/10/02 at 15:26
Regular
Malcior, run with R2, and say you were running forwards towards goal, press up on the d-pad. The d-pad button press changes depeding on your direction. Basically 90 degrees anti-clockwise on the D-pad to which way your running.

And I scored a free kick at last! Rivaldo? Beckham? Carlos?.. Uh, Corica.. :-S

Scored a lot of good goals.
Sun 06/10/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Notable"
thanks allot.seedorf,del piero,fiore I find are the best free kick takers.Ignore the stats,i find taking free kicks with beckham and rivaldo to hard,for some mad reason.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:50
Regular
I've had a lot of good goals. I've even scored with the keeper once!

But probably my Wiltord free kick from 35 yards out. Curled right into the top left hand corner. It was a beauty! :D
Mon 07/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"Notable"
Pro 2- do you have to pre-order it from game to get the £1.99 demo?
wunderin if anyone who has got the demo, would tell me if you can volley? on pro 1, I always try to volley but it always heads it or side foots it and....is there anymore skills like stepovers or what not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.