GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any game ideas welcome, the wackier the better!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
Does anyone ever think up a great idea for a video game, and then get annoyed because you can't get anything done about it? Then make your views known!

How about a GameCube game called Mario Plug Socket Designer? Mario has gone into the plug business, and must design the ultimate plug socket to beat Bowser's evil mains power company, but (surprise surprise) Bowser captures Princess Peach and ties her up in electrical cord, and Mario must save her first!

No?

Well, I would like to see you do better!
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:53
Regular
"The World is Dead"
mine you are a random guy with an axe a chain-saw and a huge chaingun. you kill billions of people and splatter aliens all the while running your own pimping buisness.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:07
Regular
u r a mass murderer and a psycho at start u have to kill loads of people u have a knife u kill kill kill em all then the mental vans come capture u then u in a mental house and u have 3 minutes to escape your strait jacket be4 the nurse comes to inject u with some stuff that messes your brain up and u escape by pressing the buttons that show up and when u escaped your strait jacket u have to wait for the nurse then when she comes in u break her neck then go into the hall then u have to kill a docter by breaking his neck and like hitman u can drag him so u drag him then take his clothes and take his id card that u use to get into the store room and u can get your knife and afew more weapons they got and u have 2 options like on smackdown when your talking to people so if your talking to secuity gaurd and says "hello docter where are u going" then optons:

im going home

o is it that time i thought my shift was over

option 1:im going home he'd say "your shifts not over"

option 2:o is it that time i thought my shift was over"thats ok docter i get confused to"

and u cant leave in docters costume u need a normal one
o well u get it and that sounds like a better game than wat u said

and its like a gta a hitman and interactive game see the perfect game and u do missions once u get out of mental hospital like gta and on the missions u can talk to people and unlike gta u dont just kill people u can take there cloths(like on hitman)drag them(like on hitman)open doors and unlike gta u can swim o well be good if they made this game
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:43
i think i can do better, watch and learn

this is a mix up of gta vc/3, ratchet and clank and state of emergency.

here is the concept:

setting: new york in ad:3000, flying cars made by jaguar, aston martin, dodge and the occasional chrystler to drive into a wall, hover around just waiting to be stolen. spacecraft, jet planes, blimps and stealth jets (all fully armed of course) lay abandoned and lonely waiting for someone to give their engine some exercise. giant hovercrafts, battleships, the occasional full size cruise liner bob up and down in the docks or drive aimlessly around with the drivers basking in the sun and in near by skate parks, kids pull off tricks on their hoverboards, sailing through the lens flare. and then theres the ports, run down with dodgey characters walking all over the place, driving allong in their lorries made by volvo and ford, occasionally getting out to scream at the other driver you just gracefully sailed into their bonnet. then who hitch a ride in a taxi to downtown where the city mall is and fire and police departments over look the glamour of the rick inhabitants who live in their mansions on a beatiful island by a reef, watching a playboy with 5 girls eating from his hand. as you 'borrow' a harley hoverbike you decide to visit the industrial estate, full of factories and building sites with fat vulgar looking builders flipping the bird at passing police officers who then kick them senseless and haul their keisters into jail where you break down laughing. who go into the red light district with sleazy strip clubs and nightclubs full with lovely ladies, and then you finally go to your seaside hotel to lie down on your waterbed.

characters: well, there are 2 connections to ratchet and clank. numero uno, the weapons (we'l come to that next) and the characters. all the inhabitants are aliens, except for human ladies at strip clubs, or men if your choose to be a female. this is for a very good reason. idiots that complain about gta fail to notice the more gory games out there. why? because you are not killing humans! so, my idea is simple, chang them to aliens et viola! nobody will even care! make it as gory as you like! arms rolling about after a well placed shot, head imploding after a lorry wheel skids over it leaving a trail of green oozing blood all over the shop, ok! anyway, this will be pretty much the same as gta 3 or vc except with aliens. plus! an internet multiplayer! you can design your own house and you can only use what you yourself have unlocked but you can see others use it or you can nick it off em! ingenious isnt it?

weapons: this is the main list: Multi Homing Missile Launcher, double barrelled shotgun, railgun, portable ion cannon (ever seen icarus in die another day?) dual pistols, dual sawn offs, dual uzis, dual smgs, assault rifle, lazer sight sniper rifle, glove of doom (sends out 4 little robots the attack enemies), bomb glove, bat, wrench, axe, double daggers, battle axe, long sword, katana, suck cannon (suck up rocks and stuff and launch them at enemies!) jet pack, hover parachute, grind boots, magnetic boots, shockwave gun, big fist for punching people, electro-gloves (send out electric bolts! yay!) also, you can pick up rocks, tyres, bricks, store signs, and anything you want to lob through windows and stuff! even heads!

story: you have been framed for a murder of someone special, a king say, and you know who it is but you cannot just simply burst in and kill the git, you need to slowly climb the ladder until that time comes, up to 40 missions and then an opportunity to unlock extra modes that allow you to create your own. of course you can roam the streets killing anything and everything, you sick twisted little monkey!

anything else?: geo mod technology on everything! after 5 minutes it will return to normal but none the less fun!if you want to do something you can! if you find something wrong you can write in and claim up to £50 say for proving the makers wrong!of corse the geo mod counts for people and cars as well. oh, and submarines and interior places everywhere, you get to design everything! except for main places and exterior. also a special action button to allow you to interact with your surroundings, cool huh?
Sun 29/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
"I see you"
If you read my stargate post, thats a game i'd really like to see done but again i'm powerless to do a thing about it.
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
Does anyone ever think up a great idea for a video game, and then get annoyed because you can't get anything done about it? Then make your views known!

How about a GameCube game called Mario Plug Socket Designer? Mario has gone into the plug business, and must design the ultimate plug socket to beat Bowser's evil mains power company, but (surprise surprise) Bowser captures Princess Peach and ties her up in electrical cord, and Mario must save her first!

No?

Well, I would like to see you do better!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.