GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine - out tomorrow!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 18:38
Regular
Well, in CA Games it is anyway. I took a trip there early just to have another play of it, and possibly a small play of Starfox Adventures too, but the guy wouldn't let me because he said they're getting rid of their American stock of the game (Mario Sunshine) to make way for the British release tomorrow. I said that most places have it releasing on Friday and that's the official release date and the guy told that's what's good about being connected to Nintendo.

So I guess I'll be getting myself a copy tomorrow, and laughing in all your faces, even though I won't have a GC for another 2 weeks, and in which case, you'll all be laughing at me for having a game that I'm unable to play unless I go to a mate's house.

Well, at least it'll be nice to know I'll be one of the first people in the UK to have a PAL version of Mario Sunshine. Yay!

£37.99 too, which is a damn bargain!

:-D
Tue 01/10/02 at 23:24
"How are you today?"
This thread has gone on a while since I last looked at it and Mario Sunshine isn't even out yet! :D
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
She's named after her pert buttocks.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:37
I have never been a real fan of mario myself I mean its as if John lennon made it or something

Mushroonms Princess Peach soho advertising etc
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:32
Regular
erk i waiting for friday should beat the pants out of ut2k3 release i think its a load of crap.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:10
Have fun!!!! I am back into my domain now :D
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Unretired"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Well, at least it'll be nice to know I'll be one of the first people
> in the UK to have a PAL version of Mario Sunshine. Yay!

Got my PAL version through mail this morning. :-)
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, that's Microsoft. The Microsoft peeps to which I was referring are the people who frequent the Microsoft forum...it was a joke anyway lol
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:09
Blank wrote:
> It's spelled "Shtop", do you Microsoft peeps know nothing?

Erm yes how to get every other company jelous but apart from that er

NO!
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's spelled "Shtop", do you Microsoft peeps know nothing?
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:00
STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT ISN'T READY YET!

GROLSH :D(CHEESY GRIN)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.