GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doh!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
Ordered Mario Sunshine and the estimated delivery date is the 7th! (weeps) Hopefully they're just being pesimistic. *sigh*
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ingenium Bartender wrote:
> i claimed mine on GAD too.
>
> When you expecting it Belldandy?

I'm hoping for Saturday, realistically I'd say Monday or Tuesday - though I'll be more than happy if SR prove me wrong :) I think GAD's are onl sent 2nd class or something, I was on holiday when my last one came so I don't know how long it took.

Not too worried though as it's my birthday Thursday so I'll be getting Onimusha 2 and maybe Hitman 2 for the PS2 anyway.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:21
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm sure they'll have copies in places like Woolworths though at that
> time of the morning.

Dont you mean W********s?

(:)
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:12
Regular
I'll be outside G*** at 9am to *fingers crossed* get my copy if they're all out then it'll be a mad dash round looking for a copy in every shop.

I'm sure they'll have copies in places like Woolworths though at that time of the morning.
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:43
Regular
I ordered mine ages ago from SR with first class postage :)

And SR will send it as soon as it's in stock, so if it doesn't arrive Friday then it will come on saturday morning :)

(unless damn post people are lazy, I'm still waiting for my Turok!)
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:27
"Darkness, always"
i claimed mine on GAD too.

When you expecting it Belldandy?
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Where from ? I know mine's probably not going to be with me on the 4th because I've had it for GAD but if you're buying it from somewhere I'd want it on the 4th !

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
Ordered Mario Sunshine and the estimated delivery date is the 7th! (weeps) Hopefully they're just being pesimistic. *sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.