GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When Will We Die?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 16:38
Regular
Well i have heard that in 79 days Bin Laden is starting a war against america and we have been involed, anyway we have 79 days left so hope for the best if this is true.

And i have also heard...

That in 2019 a comet will hit earth and we will all die and no life will be left, i dont really think one is but it is what i have heard.

Please leave you comments.

Reptar

('o')

('O')
Tue 01/10/02 at 08:11
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Foxxy_McFoxxington wrote:
> We die when we die.
>
> And Reptar you are a* double posting moron.
Tue 01/10/02 at 08:10
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
We die when we die.

And Reptar you are double posting moron.
Tue 01/10/02 at 03:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Was I ever like this Sniper???
Tue 01/10/02 at 03:36
Regular
a newbie post... sigh.
Tue 01/10/02 at 01:25
Regular
we will die when we die. you could be hit by a poodle that fell 70 floors from an office building tomorrow. you will always be remembered as 'the poodle man'. credit to denis leary for that one.

in truth I couldn't care less. I have better things to think about. Like where my next fosters and cancer stick is coming from ...... fate is not without a sense of irony. credit to morpheus (matrix) for that one.

it would be cool if a comet hit the earth though, sure we'd all die, but the first few minutes would be the biggest light show man has ever seen.
Mon 30/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> 2 words - 'Life For The Moment'
And spending stupid amounts of time on the internet is doing just that.
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
live the moment

fs
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
life the moment

life is 100% fatal

you never get another chance at being young
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
We will die hopefully not for a while. By the looks of the angery comrades I won't give you a long time.
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
> Oi, leave him alone, hes entitled to post as much as he wants, maybe
> in another part of the forum though, as this ones purely about
> gaming!! Also if you have Jedi Knight 2, you can come and double post
> on my forum any day!!
>
> And you Semajal, you ought to be ashamed, praying on just arivveds,
> shame on you, what would your parents think!!

heh, i only pick on the silly ones. Post decent stuff and ill say Well done, post crap and ill say *slaps*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.