GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 16:25
Regular
I think Conflict Desert Storm is better than both Operation Flashpoint and Medal of Honour. As its No 1 in the Charts, so must a lot of other people.

I've been running a clan site for both these games for several months, but Conflict Desert Storm is so good I've set one up for just for CDS Online Play.

It's at http://www.desertstormers.com

There's a forum, chat and server list there to allow people to communicate and set up online games.

It's only just gone live a couple of days ago but has already had over 600 hits.

Take a look and play Conflict Desert Storm Online. It's awesome.
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:54
"Stupid Newbie :D"
From what I've inferred from a number of vauge reviews, it seems CDS is multi-platform, and available on systems such as the PS2 and X-Box. Certainly didn't make much sense for PSW to put footage of it on their DVD, if it wasn't planned for the PS2 at least.

It doesn't look too bad, but then at the minute the only real war-based FPS that has caught my eye is Soldier of Fortune 2, the rest of the Tom Clancy efforts etc. have left me sadly disappointed.
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:31
Regular
"i am fubby"
is the game worth buying then?

if so how long will it last?
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
On what platform?
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:25
I think Conflict Desert Storm is better than both Operation Flashpoint and Medal of Honour. As its No 1 in the Charts, so must a lot of other people.

I've been running a clan site for both these games for several months, but Conflict Desert Storm is so good I've set one up for just for CDS Online Play.

It's at http://www.desertstormers.com

There's a forum, chat and server list there to allow people to communicate and set up online games.

It's only just gone live a couple of days ago but has already had over 600 hits.

Take a look and play Conflict Desert Storm Online. It's awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.