GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life and Stuff: Part 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 15:13
Regular
Wow. Its been quite a weird day.

My Supervisor was supposed to be coming back off materninty leave tomorrrow, she has rung rung me to say that she hasn't had her contract extended and hes been told not to come back. Which leaves me in a bit of a wierd position working for a Man who is married to my oppo.

Its left me a bit shocked to be honest. Every thing I have done (all my research) has been done in mind of the fact that I would be handing it all back to her. Now it seems its my research. It will give me more freedom, I guess. Its not really sunk in yet

I found a house this weekend though, so I can more out of the hell hole of a flat that I'm in a t the moment. I move on Nov 2nd. Yay!

Maybe I should stop posting all this stuff about my life. Its dead good to get it off my chest though.

Ros
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:06
Regular
Rosalind wrote:

"They dream about having agendas"

lol
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
*screams*

Well I could never stay mad at girls.
They're dang near irresistable.;D
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Electrum wrote:
> Meh, womwn NEVER have no hidden agendas
>
> what about when they sleep.
>
> *timid*: Do-they-sleep
> :(

They dream about having agendas
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
> Meh, womwn NEVER have no hidden agendas

what about when they sleep.

*timid*: Do-they-sleep
:(
Tue 01/10/02 at 11:07
Regular
My bird is top. We having farting competitions. Hers are smellier than mine sometimes, which is quite impressive...
Tue 01/10/02 at 08:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Electrum wrote:
all women are great when theyre drunk. Just so
> happy and with no hidden agendas.

Meh, womwn NEVER have no hidden agendas
Tue 01/10/02 at 02:07
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
> What, someone that is honest and upfront, with no game-playing or
> lies?
> Someone that doesn't waste time with mundane crap like arguments or
> being petty with each other?
> without exception, women seem to be manipulative, insecure,
> games-playing fools that dont know what they want enough to explain.

Someone had to say it. Glad it were you.
But look out fore the rare gems among the blackened stones; they're priceless. *sigh*. all women are great when theyre drunk. Just so happy and with no hidden agendas. Bof
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

"Bring her on, I'd be glad to meet someone like that. Because so far, without exception, women seem to be manipulative, insecure, games-playing fools that dont know what they want enough to explain."

Yup, that's what I meant. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, just meant it would be funny great that you met someone like that because I have and it rules.

"Obviously the ones here are different, as is yours Grix."

Damn right. :0D
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm just spoiling for a fight, pay me no mind.

I shall remove myself until I have calmed down to a more sociable state of mind.
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Goatboy wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:
> Do you tell them that its not a relationship?
>
> ----
>
> Yep.
> "I wont call you, I'm not interested in wandering along beaches
> at night, and I have my mates to share my life with. This is sport
> ####ing and nothing else"
>
> And they agree. But then get clingy and weird.
> But I set my stall out from the get-go.
>
> And if that offends, sorry but nice gets you nowhere.

That doesn't offend. As long as you are up-front about the fact that you want to have no long term involvement then your being a lot more honest than a lot of men. Good for you.

And considering
> the amount of personal dramas played out in these very forums, ain't
> anyone proving me wrong so far.

Well everyone loves a bit of voyerism into other peoples relationships. I presume that you refer to myself among others here. If you don't like it. Don't read my posts. Although having said that. Please read my posts, you have useful suggestions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.