GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats happend to this forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
lol i carnt belive how much this forum has gone to the ground,i used to come ere alot awhile ago and it was good,it was all about the WWE well WWF back then,and now you have ppl coming on singin songs,arguing about secrets and gettin there auntie on other ppl,what has happend to it?

I think you need to start geetin it more like the real thing (if you want)
start be leetin ppl have interviews and challenge ppl,and give them permission to jump ppl back stage and things like tha,like the real WWE.

come on this muct be a better idea than having a old sing song?
Tue 01/10/02 at 14:41
Regular
"..."
I am fluent in gibberish...
Tue 01/10/02 at 07:28
Regular
I'm sorry I can't understand you, you seem to be writing gibberish.
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:18
Regular
"pro evo fan"
sorry,i didnt say this froum was dead,i waz just askin y ppl wewre not really talking about the WWE,and ppl come on and sing songs,

and az i sed i avnt been on for awhile so no i avnt been readin all the topics,but from what ive read,ppl were just dis-respectin the forums and the WWE

you carnt honestly say tha this aint true can you?
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
We have been doing stuff like that barker 2k, promos and everything.

I take it you haven't looked at any of our SRW topics...

And, The Forum is dead?

It was in the summer holidays when the forum was dead, but now everyone is back and we are having 100+ posts a day.
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's not 'this forum' that's doing anything wrong.

It's this Seymour Guado person, who Ant happens to know, that is being pretty annoying right now, spamming up our SRW topics with songs and other stuff.
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
"pro evo fan"
lol i carnt belive how much this forum has gone to the ground,i used to come ere alot awhile ago and it was good,it was all about the WWE well WWF back then,and now you have ppl coming on singin songs,arguing about secrets and gettin there auntie on other ppl,what has happend to it?

I think you need to start geetin it more like the real thing (if you want)
start be leetin ppl have interviews and challenge ppl,and give them permission to jump ppl back stage and things like tha,like the real WWE.

come on this muct be a better idea than having a old sing song?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.