GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US troops frag Bin Laden during Quake LAN party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
Al Jazeera news Article.

USA use PC components as mass weapons of destruction.

Reports are coming in that the United States has begun to attack Afghanistan in a new wave of raids.

Todays bombing of the Tora Bora mountains has seen mass casualties and widespread destruction as the US dropped a selection of PC hard drives from two B52 bombers.

Early reports say that there are in excess of 150 casualties as 2000 Western Digital hard drives rained from the skies destroying everything in their path.

Abdul Aqbar a local market trader spoke to Al jazeera news "it was just another monday morning when suddenly we heard a huge explosion, luckily nobody was killed... im so glad it wasnt the new 80 gig IBM that hit us"

James Geary a now captured US troop who was injured in the raids said "at the time this happened myself and 2 others were busy playing a Quake 3 LAN party against Bin Laden and his buddies... he had a ping of 74ms so we were getting pretty close to him until this happened"

Washington have admitted the attacks in Afghanistan but deny all reports that at the same time they blanket bombed Iraq with over 200 king size duvets.

*In no way is this intended to offend anyone who was affected by 9-11*
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:59
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Thankyou very much for your kind remarks. I will try to keep these strange stories coming now i know that im not getting hung for them :)
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:48
Regular
Goaty wins with a topic about America-Afghan's, I win with one lossely around the subject and then 6 or 7 appear.

This was the best though.
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, a little short maybe, but a good laugh all the same.
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:34
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
An there's plenty more windows 98 where that came from. Nice post
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pretty good.
Tue 01/10/02 at 11:15
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
That was pretty funny, I suggest a GAD maybe???
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im glad you enjoyed it :)
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:10
Regular
Nice one rabid. The last sentence cracked me up. Although I must admit that I'm semi-drunk.
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Al Jazeera news Article.

USA use PC components as mass weapons of destruction.

Reports are coming in that the United States has begun to attack Afghanistan in a new wave of raids.

Todays bombing of the Tora Bora mountains has seen mass casualties and widespread destruction as the US dropped a selection of PC hard drives from two B52 bombers.

Early reports say that there are in excess of 150 casualties as 2000 Western Digital hard drives rained from the skies destroying everything in their path.

Abdul Aqbar a local market trader spoke to Al jazeera news "it was just another monday morning when suddenly we heard a huge explosion, luckily nobody was killed... im so glad it wasnt the new 80 gig IBM that hit us"

James Geary a now captured US troop who was injured in the raids said "at the time this happened myself and 2 others were busy playing a Quake 3 LAN party against Bin Laden and his buddies... he had a ping of 74ms so we were getting pretty close to him until this happened"

Washington have admitted the attacks in Afghanistan but deny all reports that at the same time they blanket bombed Iraq with over 200 king size duvets.

*In no way is this intended to offend anyone who was affected by 9-11*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.