GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Supergrass - Life On Other Planets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 11:36
Regular
What a fantastic album. The first time round I didn't like it, the second I could only remember 'Grace', but now after three times I've decreed that it is indeed fantastic. I'm not gonna waste time going over how cool it truly is - just go out and find out for yourselves.
Mon 30/09/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What a fantastic album. The first time round I didn't like it, the second I could only remember 'Grace', but now after three times I've decreed that it is indeed fantastic. I'm not gonna waste time going over how cool it truly is - just go out and find out for yourselves.
Mon 30/09/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I can't get past their ugly drummer.
Music is good, but at the back of mind is the thought "Goddamn you look like a wrong-faced jive-turkey" and it puts me off.
Mon 30/09/02 at 11:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Just 'cos your band is called Supertramp, don't mean you have to dress like a homeless."
Mon 30/09/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I just imagine a load of monkeys in a studio with guitars and drums and PG Tips, knocking out some great tunes and it makes me smile.
Mon 30/09/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Acid Casual"
When they called it 'Life on Other Planets' do you think they were referring to the Planet of the Apes?
Mon 30/09/02 at 12:08
I believe their website is called 'Children of the monkey basket' or something, that made me chuckle.

Class band, seen them live and they....How shall I say....Rocked.
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:19
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Cheers for the recommendation!

I'm off to get it now. Even if it's only half as good as 'In it for the money' it's going to be brilliant!
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have Supergrass and In it for the Money

Both good

Jesssus came from outta space

Errr I wasn't too impressed with 'Grace' as a comeback single though

Might buy it when its a fiver
Mon 30/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
Ive heard good things about this new album. If it's as good as previous efforts, I might get it.
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:47
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I've got Supergrass' self-titled, and it's prety good. Not sure about getting a new one, I've heard they're all a bit to similar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.