GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little light-hearted post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 23:57
Regular
Mondays Daily Mirror:

Exclusive!!

Keane seen being mean to man wearing jeans!!

Roy Keane was reportedly seen on Sunday evening being sold a small package which police believed to be "girls earings"

A spokesman for the Greater Manchester police commented...

"We arrested Mr Keane late on sunday evening originally for hassling and threatening a youth outside of a public swimming baths." "Upon further questioning and a body search we discovered that Keane had amongst his possesions a set of gold girls earings which he later testified as saying" ... they suit me dont they?...

The argument which broke out shortly afterwards was apparently sparked by a passer-by who called Keane "a big girls blouse" Roy Keane then started to bite the leg of the passer-by sinking his teeth into his levis.

Keane was later released with no further charges to be bought against him under the condition that he wear the gold earings in Man Utd's next home fixture.

Just a little off topic fun, hope you enjoyed it.

rabid.
Thu 17/10/02 at 02:32
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
keane rooooooooar
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:34
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im glad you like this...

This is perhaps a silly question but would i be allowed to post this in the chat forum even tho i posted it here?

The reason for my asking is because i didnt even know there was a chat forum (where this post belongs) Or would SR ban me or something :S
Mon 30/09/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
*chuckles*
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:41
Regular
Ha!
Sun 29/09/02 at 23:57
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Mondays Daily Mirror:

Exclusive!!

Keane seen being mean to man wearing jeans!!

Roy Keane was reportedly seen on Sunday evening being sold a small package which police believed to be "girls earings"

A spokesman for the Greater Manchester police commented...

"We arrested Mr Keane late on sunday evening originally for hassling and threatening a youth outside of a public swimming baths." "Upon further questioning and a body search we discovered that Keane had amongst his possesions a set of gold girls earings which he later testified as saying" ... they suit me dont they?...

The argument which broke out shortly afterwards was apparently sparked by a passer-by who called Keane "a big girls blouse" Roy Keane then started to bite the leg of the passer-by sinking his teeth into his levis.

Keane was later released with no further charges to be bought against him under the condition that he wear the gold earings in Man Utd's next home fixture.

Just a little off topic fun, hope you enjoyed it.

rabid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.