GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite Positions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/11/00 at 22:27
Regular
I was wondering how you lot like to play your favorite games.
I have my TV and console at the end of my bed so i can lye down in ease(my tv is on an old PC table) I can also put cushions up against the wall and put my back against them(sit upright). lots of positions to try out, they're all very comfortable.
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:35
Regular
??????????????? I wondered what this topic was all about.
favourite position? In front of the Tv or screen.
Tue 28/11/00 at 02:19
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I use my old man's reclining leather seat (I think it's a Parker Knoll but it's too tatty to tell now). You sit back and it envelops you, then you lean back a bit further and the leg support squeaks up, and there's room on the left for an ashtray and a pack of smokes and room on the right for a couple of chilled cans of Diet Coke. The arms also act as elbow support for driving games. The TV is in the corner by the window so there is no reflection, the PSX sits on the shelf underneath, and the games on the shelf below that.
If the part of the game is 'roam about/beat monsters/go up a level' scenario then I can do a quick backflip with a half twist and I'm on my bed facing the TV. I don't use a steering wheel or lightgun, so the ergonomics of working out how to use them in this environment does not crop up.
Mon 27/11/00 at 23:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sounds about the same as me. I plan on getting a service bell next to my bed so my slave, er, i mean mum, can bring me things as needed (i.e food, remote control) not drink though cause i always have a large bottle of coke next to my bed ;-))

So when i'm playing those great long games like Shenmue, my limbs can concentrate on the controllers while my mum reacts to the words "TEA ME !!!"...............Normally by wrapping her hands round my neck.

Seriously though, i'm gonna be sorting my room out and making it into a true lazy gits paradise next year :-)
Mon 27/11/00 at 22:27
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I was wondering how you lot like to play your favorite games.
I have my TV and console at the end of my bed so i can lye down in ease(my tv is on an old PC table) I can also put cushions up against the wall and put my back against them(sit upright). lots of positions to try out, they're all very comfortable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.