GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 on PS2 good or cack"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
Is Hitman2 any good cause i liked the 1st one.
Mon 30/09/02 at 22:21
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I think I might get it for PC-I really found the controls at PS Experience a bit dodgy plus these games are really made to be played on PC's. LIke FPS's I guess.And its only £28.49 :)
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:51
Regular
I've got the PC version of the game (Codename 47), and it's a cracking game.

I read the review in the PSW magazine, it got 9/10 and got one hell of a decent write up.

I'll get it defo.
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I saw a preview of it on a PSW DVD and i thought that it wasn't worth buying. The title'Silent assasin' is very much broken by footage of him bursting through doors and masacaring people randomly. Also the 3rd person layout seems fidley. I'd wait until the price dropped.
Mon 30/09/02 at 14:22
Regular
This is another game I might rent. It looked great on the OPSM2 video.
Mon 30/09/02 at 00:11
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I played it at the PS experiance... that was early code and it was very good then... so the finished product must be much better.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Played the demo on the PC, and it is quite possible to go through the levels just shooting, it's not as hard to do as other stealth titles. Quite fun as well, if you do a mission being totally quite you'll get a ranking of Professional, if you do a mission killing everyone you see, you'll get a ranking of Mass Murderer.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:30
I don't know if this is gonna be good because it sounds good when i hear about it bvut i saw the video on it on the opsm2 demo and it looked 100% stealth like if you get caught you're gone for. Like in Prisoner of war except a bit better because you have a gun now. Still sounds quite good and i am yet to be convinced it sucks.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:26
Is Hitman2 any good cause i liked the 1st one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.