GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not enough interesting..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:16
Regular
topics on this FOG chat, even the thought of going into the Sony forum is starting to sound nice (who am I kidding i've gone crazy with the thought). Either you make it more interesting for me or I go into the Sony forum, make your minds up now, Period.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Show me my rubbish posts that aren't interesting and/or amusing/conversation starters, and I'll give you a PS2 game without Jaggies.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:21
"The Will of D."
Asher D wrote:
> Wonder who posts most of it?
I'd guess either Gerrid or Drunk Cow.

Plus a reply to a previous post I am not a guy who is imaginative.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:06
Regular
Do what he says.

Don't want him ruining the Sony forum, let him play here.

And Anubis, the forum is boring not because lack of stuff but because of too much crap.

Wonder who posts most of it?
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Belldandy wrote:

> *clams down*

calms down :)

> ~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
gerrid wrote:
> Now there's even a topic about Smurfs, if the Moomin one wasn't
> extreme enough for you.

Hurrah ! Now we need GI Joe, Transformers, He Man, She Ra, Rainbow, Count Duckula, Postman Pat, Animals Of Farthing Wood, Josie And The Pussycats, Gem, Robotech, Trapdoor and every other old series we can think of, all potential GAD stuff everyone, get typing and get the old word count up !!

*clams down*

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Now there's even a topic about Smurfs, if the Moomin one wasn't extreme enough for you.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:28
Anyway, if you have checked out the Moomins, check out my 'The Dancing' one, because indeed, I am a lunatic.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Hey, nothing wrong with Moomins, eighties cartoons rule, maybe a Smurf topic ? :)

Sony forum is really boring, and I own a PS2 so I'm not biased.

FOG Chat is for anything, which is why we get everything, it's always a bit mad at weekends though.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> topics on this FOG chat, even the thought of going into the Sony forum
> is starting to sound nice (who am I kidding i've gone crazy with the
> thought). Either you make it more interesting for me or I go into
> the Sony forum, make your minds up now, Period.

Why not do something about it yourself... Get your keyboard going and type a few interesting topics?
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Selected"
and my follow up spoof,

gerrid vs the world (hardcore cage match)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.