GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"America invades Iran!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/08 at 17:28
Regular
Sadly more realistic than aliens invading.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with Iran? Why do I keep hearing about it in the news? What has Iran done to America? Why is Bush saying today that Israel has his blessing for them to attack Iran? Will America invade? Will the UK be involved in Bushs shenanigans again?

Can't we go one year without starting more wars, seriously I'm getting fed up. I also don't give a [Expletive Deleted] about terrorism if it means I lose my privacy and everything I do is monitored and recorded. The Secruit Service doesn't need to listen in on my sex chat phone line calls. They are for my enjoyment only.
Mon 14/07/08 at 12:12
"possibly impossible"
Never buy missiles from the Australians. Particularly if they're called 'boomerang'
Mon 14/07/08 at 01:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

Fire!!!!..... *watches them fly off the launch pad into the sky ......... then coming right back down towards them*...... RUNNNNNNN
Sun 13/07/08 at 23:31
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Iranian missiles might be able to travel 2000km, I dont think anybody believes they're capable of getting within 2000km of their actual targets though. :-)
Sun 13/07/08 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Maybe because the Iranian President has stated in the past he would like to see Israel wiped off the map and is now testing missiles with the capabilities of doing such a thing? Could be slight cause for concern among the international community.
Sun 13/07/08 at 20:53
Sun 13/07/08 at 20:48
Regular
I'll go visit the Fox News website.
Sun 13/07/08 at 20:43
Regular
Read the news. If you ask for opinion, that's all you'll get. News is generally more reliable than the thoughts of a single person on the internet, I think, and I know the irony in that
Sun 13/07/08 at 17:28
Regular
Sadly more realistic than aliens invading.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with Iran? Why do I keep hearing about it in the news? What has Iran done to America? Why is Bush saying today that Israel has his blessing for them to attack Iran? Will America invade? Will the UK be involved in Bushs shenanigans again?

Can't we go one year without starting more wars, seriously I'm getting fed up. I also don't give a [Expletive Deleted] about terrorism if it means I lose my privacy and everything I do is monitored and recorded. The Secruit Service doesn't need to listen in on my sex chat phone line calls. They are for my enjoyment only.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.