GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teeth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/08 at 20:34
Regular
"I may return"
WOW! That movie is freakin' awesome!

I saw the advert and I knew I had to see it. I was a lil' disappointed 'cause it wasn't as scary as I hoped, but a lot funnier than I could have ever imagined! Made me wonder too...

Anyone else seen it? Anyone wanna see it?
Mon 28/07/08 at 21:50
Regular
"the j-man"
It was a terrible movie.
Sure at first it was funny because of the novelty of the subject matter, but once you get over that it's actually just a really bad film. The plot is ridiculous and most of it makes practically no sense.
Mon 21/07/08 at 16:19
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I sat and watched it a few weeks ago, its pretty screwed to be honest. But at the same time extremely funny. But in fairness all the people in the film who got their member lopped off cooincidentally all deserved to.

So the moral of this story is that if your a dick you will get your comeuppance (no pun intended) if you stick your self in situations that you shouldn't be in.
Tue 15/07/08 at 13:26
Regular
I wonder if it eats sausage =D
Tue 15/07/08 at 03:55
Regular
Man, I always used to accidentally knock teeth together when kissing anyway, cunnilingus is going to get more difficult
Mon 14/07/08 at 21:52
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
I thought this film was a joke when I first heard about it!! Gives rug-muncher a whole new meaning (am I allowed to say that? o well, just have)
Sun 13/07/08 at 21:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yes, defiantly interesting... But plausible as a movie?
Sun 13/07/08 at 21:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I was told about this last night, it sounds... interesting, to say the least!
Sun 13/07/08 at 21:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Pretty much.

Laughable.
Sun 13/07/08 at 12:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Isn't it about, well, a rapists worst nightmare?
Sat 12/07/08 at 20:34
Regular
"I may return"
WOW! That movie is freakin' awesome!

I saw the advert and I knew I had to see it. I was a lil' disappointed 'cause it wasn't as scary as I hoped, but a lot funnier than I could have ever imagined! Made me wonder too...

Anyone else seen it? Anyone wanna see it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.