GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DA FUTURE OF GAMING...... ITS A MYSTERY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 11:53
Regular
Hey all,

what u lot think will happen to games in about 10 years time?

Virtual reallity gaming?

Gaming loosing fans?

anything, im just curious.

What do u think?

Post all ure replys now...

Still reading?

ok now go and post em

if ure still reading u must be very stupid and cant read.....
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I hope it goes all cyberpunk, with neural taps that feed the game directly into your brain and an internet that's a "place" rather than a "thing".

And I hope they develop the ability to have beat 'em up games, where when you hit your opponant, they feel it...
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:55
i said that about not being able to read because that means u cant read what i was telling u to do, (post a reply)
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:38
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Personaly i think gaming will grow even more thanks to Sony trying to make it look cool.
Sun 29/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Its hard to tell what little gismo's people will invent, but at the moment, I can't really invision any really big changes in the gameing world at the moment, well, nothing that hasn't already been thought of.

All I can see is improvments to existing technologies right now, like consoles which can handle more sounds chanels, more polygons per seconds, faster connections to online gaming, etc...

Before, back a few years I mean we had big changes like 2D moving onto 3D, consoles being able to link up to one another, being able to use a gun for games, by aiming at the telly, and more recently being able to connect via a phone line to play games with other users.

But in 10 years, I don't see any huge shifts in the business, only 'better' graphincs, 'larger storage space for games, nothing new and inotavive, just improvments.

Of course, I could be wrong :o).
Sun 29/09/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Festivus!"
CA wrote:
> if ure still reading u must be very stupid and cant read.....

How could we read that if we couldn't read?
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:53
Hey all,

what u lot think will happen to games in about 10 years time?

Virtual reallity gaming?

Gaming loosing fans?

anything, im just curious.

What do u think?

Post all ure replys now...

Still reading?

ok now go and post em

if ure still reading u must be very stupid and cant read.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.