GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams - Whats your weirdest? or Scariest?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/08 at 16:20
Regular
Weirdest dream I have had is my nan taking me to this house up hundreds of stairs, I say house everything was wooden and the roof was pointed like logs.. Anyhow my Nan was talking to these people inside I was told to sit down and not say a word unless I was spoken to, then next thing we were leaving and the Bloke followed us and was saying to my nan, Frank (my dead grandad) wont know if we had a quick kiss, my Nan refused and we was walking and she was mouthing off to him and then he said what did you say? I repeated it, and the Next thing I knew was I was getting pushed over the edge of these stairs by the Bloke and I woke up.

I do hate dreams when you wake up half way through them and you wonder what would of happened if I hadnt woken up.

So what's yours?
Fri 11/07/08 at 18:06
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
My dreams are screwed, I used to do night security, and door work, and ever since then I've always had dreams where I actually start wondering around doing things...really irritating. I'm always half awake when doing it, and most of the time I fully wake up, and think, "What the hell am I doing?", then go back to sleep again :)
Fri 11/07/08 at 17:50
Regular
I wake up screaming because I have nightmares where I murder the people I care about =(
Fri 11/07/08 at 17:04
Regular
My dreams are so weird and yet nine times out of ten they are so vivid it is scary. Also I couldn't really repeat my weirdest or scariest dreams here, way way too explicit.
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay in all seriousness now, I used to have this recurring dream as a child and I always used to wake up crying but I could never fully understand why or even remember the main points of the dream. All I can remember was that a lion, a matchstick, a boulder and claustrophibia were key points.

Used to his this like every couple of weeks, Id love to know what the hell that was about.
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:32
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I had a dream once that Arsenal fielded some English players, then I woke up laughing so hard that I punctured a lung.
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:20
Regular
Weirdest dream I have had is my nan taking me to this house up hundreds of stairs, I say house everything was wooden and the roof was pointed like logs.. Anyhow my Nan was talking to these people inside I was told to sit down and not say a word unless I was spoken to, then next thing we were leaving and the Bloke followed us and was saying to my nan, Frank (my dead grandad) wont know if we had a quick kiss, my Nan refused and we was walking and she was mouthing off to him and then he said what did you say? I repeated it, and the Next thing I knew was I was getting pushed over the edge of these stairs by the Bloke and I woke up.

I do hate dreams when you wake up half way through them and you wonder what would of happened if I hadnt woken up.

So what's yours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.