GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday winnner. Thank you freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/05/06 at 17:44
Regular
Although some of you might not think this is a relevant topic, but i do, and i dont care what "some" might think only joking lol. A few months back I joined SR and thought "Oh I'd never win a Prize" and after loads of submissions to the compos... i never won a prize, but since freeola taken over SR, I won my first prize 2 weeks ago, yipee. Thank you so much i fully support you and have recommended you to a number of my friends, thank you once again and i hope to win more in the future.

Thanks Schummi xx
Fri 11/08/06 at 09:10
Regular
I think it would be interesting if all the chat forum users could vote for the chat post that should win.
Thu 10/08/06 at 23:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Pah GADs... Who needs 'em?!

*cries*
Thu 10/08/06 at 14:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well, giving you the vouchers anyway, i shall have to look up your cheats soon and see what it is Freeola considers a GAD worthy cheat contribution
Thu 10/08/06 at 08:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
who has? Yeah its about time that i too gave my thanks to freeola. For setting up this compo and giving us the vouchers.
Thu 10/08/06 at 00:51
Regular
gah he's won £240 now >_< twice in one week. perhaps I'll do cheats instead of all these threads and posts. atleast I'll get something for my effort.
Tue 08/08/06 at 21:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Thats actually probabley because of less users in the forums, more chance for you towin a GAD. Unfortunatley I hav enever won one.:(
Tue 13/06/06 at 20:26
Regular
Tony wrote:
> Actually I mis-calculated. It's July 4th.
>
> Sorry to hear about your father.

Thanks :) Ah independance day, that'll be easy to remember. 10 years on the internet and I still get Americans asking me if I celebrate it. Thanksgiving too.
Tue 13/06/06 at 19:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lucky... in all my time with SR i never once won a prize... i was with them for around 1000 days... really says something about my posts eh?

However, new managment, new posts.
Tue 13/06/06 at 19:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Actually I mis-calculated. It's July 4th.

Sorry to hear about your father.
Tue 13/06/06 at 19:34
Regular
Thanks a lot Tony :D oh your birthday is in 17 days. 30th of June I'll remember that :)

My dad passed away a few years ago due to cancer but I'm sure I'll do something for him that'll please him. Some more gardening I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.