GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most over-rated celebrity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/08 at 16:12
Regular
Whose your most Over-rated Celebrity ? Lookwise? and fame?

Lookwise: Jordan aka Katie price shes alright but too orange and too plastic.

Fame: Paris Hilton, she can't sing and she definately isn't that good looking. Been to prison? and they made a big deal about it, has a sex tape, so should everyone that does things like that have so much fame?? Thankfully she doesn't seem to be in the limelight alot recently.
Mon 14/07/08 at 14:44
Regular
El Viking wrote:
> Celebrity culture itself is over-rated, if you ask me...
>
> But that couple, Preston and Chantelle (?) particularly annoy
> me. A mediocre musician and someone who is famous for... well,
> actually I don't know. Will the term "Media W***e" do?

She was famous for being the first non celebrity to go in celebrity Big brother and then win it. CON! Although I like big brother, good entertainment.
Sun 13/07/08 at 13:02
Regular
I wish I was a socialite, seriously it looks amazing.
Sun 13/07/08 at 12:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
El Viking wrote:
> Celebrity culture itself is over-rated, if you ask me...
Sat 12/07/08 at 17:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Celebrity culture itself is over-rated, if you ask me...

But that couple, Preston and Chantelle (?) particularly annoy me. A mediocre musician and someone who is famous for... well, actually I don't know. Will the term "Media W***e" do?

Although I do find celebrity lookalikes generally funny. And I'll stretch the term 'celebrity' to former Iron Maiden frontman Blaze Bayley, as he does look a bit like me and has similar taste in facial hair...
Sat 12/07/08 at 17:28
Regular
"I may return"
Tom Cruise... For both.

EDIT: It's not 'cause he's short either =p
Fri 11/07/08 at 21:04
Regular
Before i opened the post i was actually thinking of Paris Hilton. It must be true then. :)
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:12
Regular
Whose your most Over-rated Celebrity ? Lookwise? and fame?

Lookwise: Jordan aka Katie price shes alright but too orange and too plastic.

Fame: Paris Hilton, she can't sing and she definately isn't that good looking. Been to prison? and they made a big deal about it, has a sex tape, so should everyone that does things like that have so much fame?? Thankfully she doesn't seem to be in the limelight alot recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.