GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw vs Smackdown vs Wrestlemania"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
Yep, its the ultimate WWE game battle, Xbox vs Ps2 vs Gamecube.

Well in my opinion I think that WWE Raw absolutely sucks, its poor gaming, after reading many previews, and seeing screenshots Raw lacks depth.

Then theres Smackdown SYM, seems absolutely awesome, great stunning graphics, just like the previuos versions. This game is action packed with many new things, and the stadiums I like.

Then theres Wrestlemania, This game looks great, new wrestlers, Austin out, NwO back in, arenas look great and graphics look cool.

So in the battle of these 3 games I think Smackdown 4 will come out on top, as there are more PS2 users than any other console, then certainly Wrestlemania, last but not sorrow least Raw, as it Sukz.

So who do you think will win the battle to become the top WWE Game?
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Yep, its the ultimate WWE game battle, Xbox vs Ps2 vs Gamecube.

Well in my opinion I think that WWE Raw absolutely sucks, its poor gaming, after reading many previews, and seeing screenshots Raw lacks depth.

Then theres Smackdown SYM, seems absolutely awesome, great stunning graphics, just like the previuos versions. This game is action packed with many new things, and the stadiums I like.

Then theres Wrestlemania, This game looks great, new wrestlers, Austin out, NwO back in, arenas look great and graphics look cool.

So in the battle of these 3 games I think Smackdown 4 will come out on top, as there are more PS2 users than any other console, then certainly Wrestlemania, last but not sorrow least Raw, as it Sukz.

So who do you think will win the battle to become the top WWE Game?
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth, easily wins, but I played Wrestlemania X-8 today and it isn't a bad game at all.
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:17
raw isnt that bad in my opinion!
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
AfroJoe wrote:
> SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth, easily wins,

I truely agree,

> but I played Wrestlemania X-8 today and it isn't a bad game at all.

Is it, how well is it?
Sun 29/09/02 at 08:30
Regular
I know Raw sucks, and Wrestlemania X8 does have some nice touches, but even without playing it, if Smackdown 4 is what people say it is, we have a heck of a game.
Sun 29/09/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Si Mysterio wrote:
> raw isnt that bad in my opinion!

Have you seen how dried out it is?
Sun 29/09/02 at 10:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
da_1_n_only wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> but I played Wrestlemania X-8 today and it isn't a bad game at all.
>
> Is it, how well is it?

---

Well, there are some nice little features in it that haven't been in previous games.

More wrestlers.
More moves.
More arenas.
More outfits for each wrestler.
Table matches and Ladder matches can be done in Tag or Fatal-4-Ways.
Royal Rumble is brilliant, because you can allow it to have exactly the right timing.
If wrestlers start bleeding, the blood spills all over the arena, and they don't stop bleeding suddenly.

There are plenty of other things too that make it a good game, but SmackDown 4 will probably have all of these, and quite a lot more.
Sun 29/09/02 at 10:55
Regular
"One More Chance"
I'm looking forward to my WWE WrestleMania 18 GAD claim arrieving. Even if it's like SmackDown it will rock. Ahhhh RVD and the 5 Star Frog Splash........
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jetster wrote:
> I'm looking forward to my WWE WrestleMania 18 GAD claim arrieving.
> Even if it's like SmackDown it will rock. Ahhhh RVD and the 5 Star
> Frog Splash........

---

Unlucky it didn't come on the release date. It really does rock!

:-)
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:00
IM0 Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth, Becasue I t will have the best season mode, more wrestlers thn either game and altho graphically RAw and Wrestlemania are bteeter , SDSYM Looks to be a much better game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.