GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft has bought Rage!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
That's what it says on page 535 Ceefax on BBC's Gamestation, anyway.

Written by David "Monkey" Gibbon (I made the middle name up), he is basically the person who encourages people to buy sequels and all sorts of below average games through his reviews and responses from reader letters. To be honest, I think he makes them up - I mean, who is stupid enough to believe this fool?
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:20
That's what it says on page 535 Ceefax on BBC's Gamestation, anyway.

Written by David "Monkey" Gibbon (I made the middle name up), he is basically the person who encourages people to buy sequels and all sorts of below average games through his reviews and responses from reader letters. To be honest, I think he makes them up - I mean, who is stupid enough to believe this fool?
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I always imagined him as the scrud of the BBC. the dude who had a tiny office and had to make an entire series of pages to inflate his damaged ego, while people laughed at him.

Poor guy.
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He is the guy that has a desk in front of the toilet, and has to spray air freshener ever time someone finishes using the convenience.
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Every*

It was the keyboards fault. Not mine at all.
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:31
I think the Rage spelling mistake was laughable.

I think I can remember it happening to a daily newspaper a few years back, when it was publicizing the release of Goldeneye.
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:33
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I feel for this man.
Sat 28/09/02 at 23:18
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Don't you mean Rare, I suppose you put a G instead of R, Don't listen to BBC what do they know about Games?.
Sat 28/09/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
There is a Development team called rage isn't there?
Sat 28/09/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
I know it is about rare though.
Sun 29/09/02 at 01:58
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> He is the guy that has a desk in front of the toilet, and has to spray
> air freshener ever time someone finishes using the convenience.

Do you watch Malcolm in the Middle by any chance?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.