GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Adverts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 20:11
Regular
Shirley - 'But Ken, I love you!'
Ken - 'I Hate you Shirley!'
Shirley -'I'm Pregnant'

**Plays Coronation Street Music**

Voice Over Woman - ' Next On ITV1 some silly programme featuring Sarah Lancashire and other assorted ex-soap stars which we are paying way too much, but First a message from our sponsors'

**Plays Sounds of car crashes and people going 'URGH'**

Cheesy Man with slick, black hair and a £25 suit on 'Are you a Video Games character that has been hurt in the last 15 years and it wasn't your fault? Even if it was your fault, give Games Direct a call today!

We are the UK's top sueing agency as we make lots of money either by beating the work places or getting all your rights off of you. Here are only a one of our... erm... 'Happy' Customers -

Mario - 'Back in the early days I once burned myself with one of my fireballs after trying to eat it. After hearing about Games Direct I said it was Nintendo forcing me to go and get killed by Bowser. The burn wasn't that Bad, so Games Direct numbed my mouth and burnt me a bit more. I didn't win my case because Good for nothing Luigi said he'd seen me with the fireball. That's why he got 'Luigi's Mansion'. Bah!'

Cheesy Man - 'Phone Games direct today on 0800 219191 and YOU could be rolling around in dough* in no time'
* Dough as in bread, not actually money. We keep all that to the man on the adverts so he can buy more gel

**Play gentle, soothing Music**

Boring woman with a Boring Voice - 'Why not become a Video Games superstar with the Gaming Bureau. I joined them and since then I have had 3 best selling* games, all starring me. They have a choice of games for you to star in like

RPG,
Platform,
Survival Horror,
First Person Shooter
and many, many more

With that many game types to choose from, you're sure to find one that is right for you. Goto www.Gaming Bureau.com to find out more'
*By Best Selling we mean they sold one copy. Which was bought by her mother. All games cost £600 to make and are only availible to play on a commodore 64.

Princess Peach - '6 months ago I was unhappy with my appearance. A fling with Luigi left me having a termination, and Mario didn't love me anymore. I turned to food for help. When the food didn't reply to me when I asked it for help, I ate it to show it who was boss. It wasn't until Toad mistook me for Bowser one day when I was wearing green that i realised that I real should do something else with my hair. When I went to the hairdressers and couldn't fit on a sofa, I decided to diet.

Slim Fast really didn't help me with my weight problems at first, but It wasn't until I found ' You're going on holiday soon - Do you like looking fat in a Bikini?' inscribed into the bottom of a Tin that I lost a load of weight. Mario loves me again, and that water Mario is a great bit on he side....'

*Plays ITV1 Music*

Voice Over 'Now Ross Kemp in 'Law Enforcing Priest'...
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Festivus!"
Thank you
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:42
Regular
Tehe. Very good.

;).
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Festivus!"
Maverick, here is my post. Enjoy.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
I pity... erm... people
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:50
Regular
I pity da fool
I do! I DO!
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mystique wrote:
> Next week on Law Enforcing Priest....
>
> The Law Enforcing Priest meets The A-Team.

shut-up fool
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:43
Regular
Mystique wrote:
You I killed you
D'oh!
All other spelling mistakes were on purpose...or something.
Yerr
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
Tribute wrote:
>
> Voice Over 'Now Ross Kemp in 'Law Enfocing Priest'...

See, now theres an opener for a sure-fire GAD winner

Law Enforcing Priest smashes through the window toting godly amounts of heat.
"Law Enforcing Priest! You I killed you in the abandoned mansion!" Says Fat Tonty falling back from the shock of seeing The Law Enforcing Priest break through the window of his office.
"Say your prayers Fat Tonty...and die" Shouts the Law Enforcing Priest as he empties his Ak-whatever into the Mobster's body.
"Oh Law Enforcing Priest, you saved me and prevented Fat Tonty from selling the Orphans to Pizza Hut to make their new childrens topping"
Swoons annoying screaming hostage woman.

The Law Enforcing Priest stands on the window ledge and fires his grappling hook to a nearby building, before jumping off he says...
"Spread the word my lamb"

Next week on Law Enforcing Priest....

The Law Enforcing Priest meets The A-Team.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
Shadowblade wrote:
> do i win a prize if i read it, cause i can't be bothered

yes, you win a laugh
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:28
Regular
"i am fubby"
do i win a prize if i read it, cause i can't be bothered

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.