GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The games just keep coming!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/09/02 at 21:38
Regular
Look at the great games on the PS2-

GTA 3

Grand theft Auto 3 was one of the best titles on the PS2, and still is. You are a criminal, who has just screwed up a job. Your associate betrays you. Your objective is to find her and settle the score.
It has 75 missions, which can require you to plant a car bomb or dump a car in a crusher. The interactivity is great. They’re many cars, which range from a taxi to an army tank. Liberty City, the city where the game is set is divided into 3 islands: Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside vale.

Deus Ex

Deus Ex is set in the future. You’re a part robot cop, who has all the gadgets. J C Denton, the character you control works for UNATCO, a anti-terrorist agency. The main threat is the NSF a terrorist organisation. This game offers you a number of twists and suprises. One of the great things about this game is that you are awarded skill points that let you teach your character things such as hacking into security mainframes and turning off cameras, or you could take a lesson in heavy weapons and learn to use a rocket launcher properly.

These are just a minority of the games,there is also GTA:Vice City, The Getaway, Angel Of Darkness, see what I mean.

Hope I was helpful.
Tue 01/10/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have know idea why i wrote this.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:55
Regular
"  "
Elite Chaos wrote:
> Neither are deus ex or gta3.

They are as they haven't been released on any other console. PC doesn't count as its a free market. i.e. Vice City is a PS2 exclusive but will be released on PC. Just like FF7 and FF8.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Oh well i was never any good at English anyway!
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But they're games that are out, not impending releases. It's like saying "The PS1 is still alive - FF7, Tomb Raider 2 etc!". I get your point but I don't think it really worked.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I suppose so, but they're still brilliant games, and X Box and Gamecube have a lot of multi-format titles which are good don't they, like THPS3
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Unretired"
Neither are deus ex or gta3.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Unretired"
But timesplitters 2 isnt a PS2 exclusive.
Sat 28/09/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The Green Goblin wrote:
> there are other good games coming out as well, such as timesplitters 2

Exactly! And i expect more will come out which will be classics.
Sat 28/09/02 at 19:59
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
there are other good games coming out as well, such as timesplitters 2
Sat 28/09/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Blank wrote:
> I'm sorry, what was the point of that post again?

To show people that PS2 is still alive. Someone posted a topic called: RIP PS2 i think that is rubbish, and i have just proved why.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.