GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuff to think about if your bored"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/09/02 at 20:11
Regular
Some PC gamers think that the PC is better, as consoles become out of date within a few years, but the PC works out more expensive, as it has to be upgraded very regularly to be able to run the latest games, whilst consoles, once bought, run every game available for it, and only have to be replaced every 3 odd years. PC gamers may then go on to say that games brought out since the dawn of the PC till September 27th 2002 run on a PC, whilst games brought out for one console can't be played on the next model (except for the PS2). But this isn't a big issue, proved by the PS2, as none of my friends have used 1 of their 100 odd collection of PS1 games on their PS2, showing that people only really want new games, as they seem to improve with every release. This is why I think that consoles are best for games and PCs are best for everything else. Please don't abuse me if you disagree, as I'm sensitive and I may cry, instead, if you must abuse someone, abuse Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and/or Sega as I have no friends or relatives working in any of those companys (that I know of)!
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:11
Some PC gamers think that the PC is better, as consoles become out of date within a few years, but the PC works out more expensive, as it has to be upgraded very regularly to be able to run the latest games, whilst consoles, once bought, run every game available for it, and only have to be replaced every 3 odd years. PC gamers may then go on to say that games brought out since the dawn of the PC till September 27th 2002 run on a PC, whilst games brought out for one console can't be played on the next model (except for the PS2). But this isn't a big issue, proved by the PS2, as none of my friends have used 1 of their 100 odd collection of PS1 games on their PS2, showing that people only really want new games, as they seem to improve with every release. This is why I think that consoles are best for games and PCs are best for everything else. Please don't abuse me if you disagree, as I'm sensitive and I may cry, instead, if you must abuse someone, abuse Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and/or Sega as I have no friends or relatives working in any of those companys (that I know of)!
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*pokes at the noob*
Regular
"Festivus!"
A) I want you to cry
b) Don't abuse Ninty
c) Who cares?
Regular
"Festivus!"
A) I want you to cry
b) Don't abuse Ninty
c) Who cares?
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:14
Regular
I don't think about Consoles and PCs when I'm bored. I watch films in my head and plot schemes on how to take over the world.

And sex.
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:18
Have any of you guys won GAD coz I need some advice if you have, on both winning GAD and taking over the world.
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm not THAT bored.
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"i am fubby"
well myst has won 11 times so i think you should consult her :D
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
crazystalker wrote:
> Have any of you guys won GAD coz I need some advice if you have, on
> both winning GAD and taking over the world.

Best advice would be goto www.gameaday.co.uk read the rules and some of the past winners. Then you'll have an idea of the standard of stuff that wins.
Fri 27/09/02 at 20:21
Regular
Oh, and no way am I gonna give you advice on taking over the world. One of my plans has already been set into motion, I don't need some half wit coming along and ruining my plans.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.