GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why, aren't SR nice!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
no really they are great, they let us talk for free on these chatrooms where we can invite our mates to join.

if we win GAD then we can be an SR member and get super-duper discounts on games such as MGS2 for £20- saving up to £25, its £40 in my local game store!

and if we win GAD for a second time we get a free game up to £25 or £50!!!

wow...i'm really glad i joined this site now, and i'm still waiting for my first GAD to become a full time SR member. i put some reviews on the other day and am keeping my fingers crossed!

so do all you think SR are being really nice giving us over £60,000 in free stuff in all the years its been up.
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:50
Regular
Gladiator wrote:
> slllllllllrrrrrrrppppppppppp comes to mind.
>
before some on says it, yes that sounded v dodgy!
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:49
Regular
slllllllllrrrrrrrppppppppppp comes to mind.

No in fact we think SR are stingy gits and wish that they would stop hiding there games away in their haunted tower. I think its really selfish hoow they send out games to us.
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:46
Regular
Shadowblade wrote:
> so do all you think SR are being really nice giving us over
> £60,000 in free stuff in all the years its been up.

£30,000 of which is in Meka and Pb's houses.
;)
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:45
Regular
"i am fubby"
of course :D
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:44
*Cough* Kiss up *Cough*

(:)
Fri 27/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
"i am fubby"
no really they are great, they let us talk for free on these chatrooms where we can invite our mates to join.

if we win GAD then we can be an SR member and get super-duper discounts on games such as MGS2 for £20- saving up to £25, its £40 in my local game store!

and if we win GAD for a second time we get a free game up to £25 or £50!!!

wow...i'm really glad i joined this site now, and i'm still waiting for my first GAD to become a full time SR member. i put some reviews on the other day and am keeping my fingers crossed!

so do all you think SR are being really nice giving us over £60,000 in free stuff in all the years its been up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.