GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another food question-haribo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 22:26
Regular
Come on everybody loves them, and those sugar covered one (tangfastics i believe are so addictive!), I want to know. Where did the Bears go? I thought they had gone for good, but they came back a couple of months ago then promptly dissapeared. Pesonally I was outraged by this and think we should complain to haribo HQ. Anyone know where theyve gone......
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:26
Regular
Come on everybody loves them, and those sugar covered one (tangfastics i believe are so addictive!), I want to know. Where did the Bears go? I thought they had gone for good, but they came back a couple of months ago then promptly dissapeared. Pesonally I was outraged by this and think we should complain to haribo HQ. Anyone know where theyve gone......
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I can't stand sour mix...

Really makes my eyes water!

Probably why it's called sour mix...

Eggs rule!

I love those eggs!

Mmmmmmmmm
Fri 27/09/02 at 12:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The Goldbears? Hmm. I went to Tenerife on holiday last year, and like the perennial cheapo I am, bought each of my mates a packet of Spanish Haribo. Only I forgot to give them to them, and found them about 6 months ago under my bed. Then ate them. All. Goldbears were nice.
Fri 27/09/02 at 12:48
Regular
The gold bears are very nice but i was talking about the black sugar covered sour bears!
Fri 27/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I love the tangfastic mixture. Especially the cherry flavour ones.
Fri 27/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
I sense an invasion of the Haribo forum coming on....

BATTLE STATIONS!!!
Fri 27/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
Ah cherries, also known as b*llocks due to their amusing appearance. Kings amongst tangfastics
Fri 27/09/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Brrrrr."
TANGFASTICS RULE btw...
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Mmmmm, tangfastics do rule. But I don't understand how people can like eggs.
Mon 30/09/02 at 22:55
"Large and in Charge"
They all taste nice to me. I like putting as many as I can in my mouth and then eating them all.

Mmmmmmm....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.