GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The important things."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
My dad and I where driving home silently last night when he braked sharply the car tyres screeching along the tarmac road, instinctively I looked down at the road below me and saw a cat sitting there its eyes cold and frightened looking up at me one bleeding out of the corner blood from its stomach spilling onto the road slowly staining her ginger-white fur. Although it wasn’t moving it was clearly alive, we pulled over a few metres down the road, I got out and ran down the path to where a congregation of people were already crowded around the cat. I pushed through and sat down next to the cat stroking its soft bloodstained fur a terrible mix of sadness and anger welled up inside me who could leave a cat or any animal for that matter and not give it a second thought. Soon after we moved the cat onto a nearby grassverge as I ran my hand over the cats soft head I heard a deathly horrible clicking/rasping sound everytime it breathed out a few drops of blood clearly getting caught. A man from the house we where outside of ran up to us saying that he knew whose cat it was then he disappeared down the road only to return later with the woman who owned the cat she promptly broke out into tears yet still no one except me would touch it. We had to leave after a while as soon as we had made sure the cat would be looked after as best as possible. I cant ever remember a night of worse sleep than last night visions of the cats bloodshot eyes staring up at me haunted my dreams and even when I awakened I could still see it. Today I went down to that house to see how that cat was.
It died.

I have just thought back to my last post the destruction of teen youth and realise that some among us clearly are destroyed, to leave that cat there coughing blood took an extremely heartless person maybe a teen joy riding without a care for anyone except himself. So once again I have a message in this but this one far more important that the last: Please Please Please don’t forget the important things in life.
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:38
Regular
"i am fubby"
thats...really not the right thing to post on this website...sorry
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:30
My dad and I where driving home silently last night when he braked sharply the car tyres screeching along the tarmac road, instinctively I looked down at the road below me and saw a cat sitting there its eyes cold and frightened looking up at me one bleeding out of the corner blood from its stomach spilling onto the road slowly staining her ginger-white fur. Although it wasn’t moving it was clearly alive, we pulled over a few metres down the road, I got out and ran down the path to where a congregation of people were already crowded around the cat. I pushed through and sat down next to the cat stroking its soft bloodstained fur a terrible mix of sadness and anger welled up inside me who could leave a cat or any animal for that matter and not give it a second thought. Soon after we moved the cat onto a nearby grassverge as I ran my hand over the cats soft head I heard a deathly horrible clicking/rasping sound everytime it breathed out a few drops of blood clearly getting caught. A man from the house we where outside of ran up to us saying that he knew whose cat it was then he disappeared down the road only to return later with the woman who owned the cat she promptly broke out into tears yet still no one except me would touch it. We had to leave after a while as soon as we had made sure the cat would be looked after as best as possible. I cant ever remember a night of worse sleep than last night visions of the cats bloodshot eyes staring up at me haunted my dreams and even when I awakened I could still see it. Today I went down to that house to see how that cat was.
It died.

I have just thought back to my last post the destruction of teen youth and realise that some among us clearly are destroyed, to leave that cat there coughing blood took an extremely heartless person maybe a teen joy riding without a care for anyone except himself. So once again I have a message in this but this one far more important that the last: Please Please Please don’t forget the important things in life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.