GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aliens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 19:02
Regular
I was just a wonderin' what everyone's veiws on Aliens are.
Here's what I think:

Say there's billions of stars, 1 in a 100 of them have planets orbiting them, 1 in a 1000 have habitable planets and 1 in 100 of those are actually habitated by evolved people / aliens.
Even like that there's a hell of a lot of aliens. See what I mean.

What do you all think?

FFF
Thu 26/09/02 at 21:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Agreed, there are probsbly aliens somewhere, which leads me to a couple of further points:

1) We are in a relatively young star system. Therefore, if there is life anywhere else, there is likely to be some in an older system which has been around for millions or even billions of years longer than us. Which means that..

2) There's a good chance that they've developed technology far beyond our comprehension, perhaps utilising worm holes or other such phenomena to explore the universe. So it's likely then, that...

3) They've found and catalogued our planet. Most likely they'll know we are here, and they'll be observing us. Presumably we won't be considered a threat, and so we won't get wiped out. Maybe they'll even help sort out the planet sometime...
Thu 26/09/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I think that space is to big for us to be alone. Also, too many different people in too many different places with so much difference have seen them on Earth for them to be non existance. Probably only a few of them are hoaxes. 500 hundred years ago, people knew the Earth was the centre of the universe, 300 years ago people knew men could never fly, 200 years ago, people knew man couldn't breath at 30 mph, and 50 years ago, we knew we were alone. What will we know in the next 100 years? So, i say, yes, there here!
Thu 26/09/02 at 21:29
Aliens are already here its just that you dont know I am one :P sniggle wiggle buggle snitch .... means greetings earthlings.
Thu 26/09/02 at 21:22
"possibly impossible"
Ah, Aliens. I could write three pages on this, but I won't because a) this is a chat forum, and b) you'd all think I was even madder than you already think I am.
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
FFF wrote:
>Aliens

gerrid writes:
>Alleyn's
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:56
"Mimmargh!"
This is a good topic but I think you should expand it and post it in the life forum, I would reply further but this topic will sink soon being in the chat forum with its constantly changing topics.
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Festivus!"
Aliens rule. Full stop.
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
"i am fubby"
my science teacher said exactly that...you go to broadoak?
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:05
Regular
Bound to be, somewhere. Interesting case for evolution, when they're found.
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:02
"period drama"
I was just a wonderin' what everyone's veiws on Aliens are.
Here's what I think:

Say there's billions of stars, 1 in a 100 of them have planets orbiting them, 1 in a 1000 have habitable planets and 1 in 100 of those are actually habitated by evolved people / aliens.
Even like that there's a hell of a lot of aliens. See what I mean.

What do you all think?

FFF

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.