GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Destruction of todays youths?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
Why is it that when we walk down the streets in out hoodies and jeans headphones in ears out 'elders' decide that music and games are destroying todays youths.
But why take this steriotypical view what did we do? go with the crowd? want to fit in? or is it that our spirits are being dampened by Rock and roll or games that include violence.
However what is wrong with violent games in the usuall game doesnt the good guy win (with the exception of a few) its only V.R afterall.
So however short this topic may be the message is clear dont judge us because we have opinions but judje yourselves for trying to destroy our free will so this is to you the real killers of todays youth.
Thank you for reading
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:24
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Goths want to be Brandon Lee in The Crow - so they dress similarly.
They look depressed, but actually tend to be quite cheerful.

They would probably rather be burnt alive than wear Slipknot hoodies.
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i don't care, people can wear whatever they want, as long as they don't do illegal stuff.

i have headphones but well whats so steroptypical about headphones?
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't have jeans... they suck.

I wear combats

And I have headphones in all the time at school because I need music to relax me in the dreadful environment.
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Some stereotypes are right like chav's (I dunno english equivalent) They all do cr@p at school, think there hard and wear the same horrid Diadora etc clothes everyday! They torched the primary school down the road from me and three that I used to know at school now live in youth hostiles :S
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes! Don't forget your capes!
To the Buxom-Wenchmobile!Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu (batman theme)
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Goths are evilly foolish and deserve to be flung into orange treadmills head first.

To the Buxom-Wenchmobile!
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh I forgot to mention that it depends on how baggy your trousers are and how close to your knees they are.

It's ghetto.
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
A stupid one.
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hercules! wrote:
> We refer to them as Geggars.

What sort of name is that?
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
We refer to them as Geggars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.