GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help looking for dc games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 17:32
Regular
hello everyone.Im new to the group and ive had my dc for about 4 months.
I'm looking for the following games and was wondering if any of you guys have seen them around and what kinda prices should i be paying?
house of the dead 2,starlancer,outtrigger,dead or alive 2,soul calibur,silent scope,fur fighters,head hunter,powerstone,shenmue 1+2,virtua tennis and tony hawks pro skater.
im also looking for a 4meg memory card and a steering wheel (has anyone tried playing daytona without one!?).
id also be very intrested to hear what games u lot have and are currently playing and maybe you could make some suggestions.
all the best
billy.
Thu 17/10/02 at 02:26
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
ive got...
A LOVLEY BUNCH OF COCONUTS...ETC

*dies*
Thu 10/10/02 at 15:29
Regular
"I confused?"
I've got:

sonic adventure 1
iron aces
house of the dead 2
dino crisis
resident evil code vernonica
confidential mission
out trigger
charge and blast
toy commander
unreal tournement
trick style
MDK 2
jet set radio
virtaul fight 3tb
soul caliber
nomad soul
evil dead
chu chu rocket
dyamite cop
soldier of fortune.
Fri 27/09/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
DC newbie wrote:
> thats some collection mate! where do u buy yer games?

Some were Gameaday prizes, some I bought from SR and the others just from places like EB and Game. The last game I bought was Dave Mirra BMX for a nifty 8 quid. I've been focussing my funds on Gamecube recently, though... but Dreamcast still gets plenty of attention from me. :P
Thu 26/09/02 at 23:42
Regular
thats some collection mate! where do u buy yer games?
i have: daytona usa 2001
rez
chu chu rocket
mr driller
resident evil:code veronica
jet set radio
space channel 5
msr
virtua fighter 3 tb
crazy taxi
Thu 26/09/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've got

Crazy Taxi 2
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Headhunter
Jet Set Radio
Metropolis Street Racer
Phantasy Star Online ver 2
Power Stone 2
Outtrigger
Quake III Arena
Resident Evil - Code: Veronica
Shenmue II
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Spider-Man
Tech Romancer
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Tennis 2
Worms World Party

And they're all decent, if not brilliant games. My favourites are Tony Hawk's 2, Jet Set Radio and Resident Evil - Code: Veronica.
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:44
Regular
The best two games I have ever played are:

Shenmue
Shenmue 2

Do not miss out on those games! Also Ultimate Fighting Championship and Sonic Advernture 1+2 are great games to add to your list! If I can think of anymore titles I will post them in here, but the two games at the top of this page are definate purchases.
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:32
Regular
hello everyone.Im new to the group and ive had my dc for about 4 months.
I'm looking for the following games and was wondering if any of you guys have seen them around and what kinda prices should i be paying?
house of the dead 2,starlancer,outtrigger,dead or alive 2,soul calibur,silent scope,fur fighters,head hunter,powerstone,shenmue 1+2,virtua tennis and tony hawks pro skater.
im also looking for a 4meg memory card and a steering wheel (has anyone tried playing daytona without one!?).
id also be very intrested to hear what games u lot have and are currently playing and maybe you could make some suggestions.
all the best
billy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.