GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mad King is coming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guild Wars'.
Sat 29/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
oh noes.
Fri 04/11/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
Guild SARS (Super Anti Rabbit Squad)

Characters:
chipp xero(necro/monk)
A Wang (monk/warrior)
xero fighter (warrior/monk)
Fri 04/11/05 at 20:31
Regular
"hulagadoo"
whats your name in it chipp? and you got a guild?
Fri 04/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Just did a mission with an NPC called Kilroy Stonekin [URL]http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5139&d=1126182279[/URL] split seconds later he sprints off in to huge groups of enemies.

I love the fact that A-net have this sort of sense of humor.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahahaha, that's the real reason...
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just thought it might be easier to have someone build a PC to the spec that you want and can afford, then you have a system that suits your needs (not one that is pre-built to suit general use)
Also might be easier to upgrade if you want.

Anyway if you are buying go for the one that comes in the biggest box.

Bigger box = more hours of fun for King Ralph.
:0)
Tue 01/11/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh, I can build it myself, no problems there, just can't be bothered looking up a system again that will be behind in half a year.
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not know anyone nearby that builds systems to suit specs?
I'd check local papers for adverts of people who build pc's.
Might find you'll get a decent system with the stuff you need and can leave out other stuff that you don't need.
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll suggest it to the missus. And some other things.
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's not much of a step CPU wise for you though. I thought you'd be looking more at a 3.4/3700+

I'm not really sure where a good place for Pre-built systems is, i have gone to novatech in the past and then up grade as time passes, i'm currently on a novatech system which was around £500 2 years ago.

Looking at their prices, you could get the system for around £400 then just add a reasonable graphics card.

I'm building the whole thing as i want to get the most out of my cash, but then i have the time to do it and don't have think about anyone else. (other than poor shiggy who will be on the business end of me rifle)
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The key term here is simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.