GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harold Shipman - Mass Murderer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 12:36
Regular
Harold shipman is alleged to have confessed to a fellow inmate that he killed 508 people in 25 years. Thats more that 1 person every 3 weeks. Its scarey that he managed to get away with it for so long? Has anything been done in the 4 years since he was discovered to prevent something like this ever happening again?

How did he manage to get away with it for so long? There is no wonder he thought that he would never be caught. I think he was on some sort of a 'power trip'. Having the power of life or death in hands must have made him feel like a God. How awaful that someone that people trusted could do such terrible things.
Thu 26/09/02 at 23:25
Regular
Electrum wrote:
>
> Yup, makes you wonder what's going through YOUR doctors head. Paranoid
> yet?
> This sucks. :(

Am i the only one who laughed when i saw,

"makes you wonder what goes through your dr's head" and "this sucks" in the same sentence? lol
Thu 26/09/02 at 23:04
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Yeah, I hear his power trip was reaching such heights that subconsciously wanted to be found out to show people his power.

Yup, makes you wonder what's going through YOUR doctors head. Paranoid yet?
This sucks. :(
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:30
Regular
Lord H wrote:
> 508?
>
> That makes him the best serial killer ever!

I don't think "best" is the right word.
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:17
Regular
the good news is despite being scum, prisoners tend to have some morale values, they ironically pray on the innocent, but when granny killers and child molesters and rapists are thrown in with them they get a very hard time, i bet you Shipman is dead or seriously injured by an inmate within two years!
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
".......on the attac"
508?

That makes him the best serial killer ever!
Thu 26/09/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Got away with it once and realised he enjoyed the thrill of it all I suspect.

Sick indeed.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ingenium Bartender wrote:
> The man is sick. There's no other word for it.

If he is sick (like mentally ill) then that gives him sort of an excuse. And he wouldn't be in prison, he would be in Some mental intitute like Rampton or somewhere.

I think 'evil' is a better way to describe him. But I shouldn't judge the person. I should judge the action. So what he did was evil.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:53
"Darkness, always"
The man is sick. There's no other word for it.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Harold shipman is alleged to have confessed to a fellow inmate that he killed 508 people in 25 years. Thats more that 1 person every 3 weeks. Its scarey that he managed to get away with it for so long? Has anything been done in the 4 years since he was discovered to prevent something like this ever happening again?

How did he manage to get away with it for so long? There is no wonder he thought that he would never be caught. I think he was on some sort of a 'power trip'. Having the power of life or death in hands must have made him feel like a God. How awaful that someone that people trusted could do such terrible things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.