GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What should be added in GTA Vice City?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 12:23
Regular
Like almost everybody else, I love GTA3 and I can't wait until GTA Vice City is finally released.

If this game had to be delayed to add in new features I think that the choice of wearing a seat-belt would be pretty cool...ok, so you think thats sad, but hear me out...

Imagine being chased down by the Mafia and you had to find a vehicle pretty quick. Just jump in the nearest car as quick as poss and away you go - as you start winding your way through the city there's a traffic jam up ahead but you have good local knowledge and quickly nip down an alley way, one of the Mafia's vehicle doesn't make it, but the other one somehow manages to follow you - the Mafia are close behind but up ahead is a junction, you think you can make it, but as you perform that handbrake turn which you've performed a hundred times before, this time you were just going too fast and BANG! the car crashes into the wall while you fly out of your seat and through the windscreen and slide out on to the floor (all in special slow mo' vision)....that was a pretty bad accident and your health is now almost all gone, and that leg of yours doesn't look too good as you hobble off just to be shot down by the Mafia who were able to catch up due to your over-confidence.

or hows about doing a taxi mission..climb in a taxi, buckle up, and pick up Luigi's top girl - slam your foot down on the accelerator, speed down some narrow streets and crash head first into the side of a truck and watch in amazement as you stay in your taxi while Luigi's girl flies out of the windscreen to certain doom - all thanks to that trusty seatbelt.

I reckon the Seat-Belt idea would make for some ace missions and more hair raising chases.

...and what about the idea that if you get shot in the leg that you start to limp, or if you get shot in the arm that you can't aim properly, or if you get shot in a vital area that you start to lose blood and your health depletes slowly but surely?????......

Would you really hate Rockstar Games for delaying the game further just to add in some extra features?...as much as I want this game to be released at the end of October or the Beginning of November I would certainly not complain about any delays to make an already unbeatable game unbeatable.

AJ
([email protected])
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:23
Like almost everybody else, I love GTA3 and I can't wait until GTA Vice City is finally released.

If this game had to be delayed to add in new features I think that the choice of wearing a seat-belt would be pretty cool...ok, so you think thats sad, but hear me out...

Imagine being chased down by the Mafia and you had to find a vehicle pretty quick. Just jump in the nearest car as quick as poss and away you go - as you start winding your way through the city there's a traffic jam up ahead but you have good local knowledge and quickly nip down an alley way, one of the Mafia's vehicle doesn't make it, but the other one somehow manages to follow you - the Mafia are close behind but up ahead is a junction, you think you can make it, but as you perform that handbrake turn which you've performed a hundred times before, this time you were just going too fast and BANG! the car crashes into the wall while you fly out of your seat and through the windscreen and slide out on to the floor (all in special slow mo' vision)....that was a pretty bad accident and your health is now almost all gone, and that leg of yours doesn't look too good as you hobble off just to be shot down by the Mafia who were able to catch up due to your over-confidence.

or hows about doing a taxi mission..climb in a taxi, buckle up, and pick up Luigi's top girl - slam your foot down on the accelerator, speed down some narrow streets and crash head first into the side of a truck and watch in amazement as you stay in your taxi while Luigi's girl flies out of the windscreen to certain doom - all thanks to that trusty seatbelt.

I reckon the Seat-Belt idea would make for some ace missions and more hair raising chases.

...and what about the idea that if you get shot in the leg that you start to limp, or if you get shot in the arm that you can't aim properly, or if you get shot in a vital area that you start to lose blood and your health depletes slowly but surely?????......

Would you really hate Rockstar Games for delaying the game further just to add in some extra features?...as much as I want this game to be released at the end of October or the Beginning of November I would certainly not complain about any delays to make an already unbeatable game unbeatable.

AJ
([email protected])
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Argh!

You stole my initials, boy!

;-)
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:58
"period drama"
Monkeys!
Radioacitve monkeys.
In smart suits.
With throwing-stars.
Who rap

The perfect addition
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:18
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Ahhh man this topic has been done so many times. Believe it or not I did the very first one a couple days after GTA3 was released.
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
3 days after!?

Didnt you have anything better to do!?
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
(Who said anything about 3 days?)

Dunno, sorry.

(Shut up then)

Ok.
Thu 26/09/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Max Power"
i think people should be sick and you should be able to play other small games like arcade games
Sat 28/09/02 at 00:20
"High polygon count"
According to the latest PSM2, it's likely that you will be able to land helicopters on the roof of buildings and snipe from their...
Sat 28/09/02 at 08:48
oi mate the little punk above just copied you letter, dont worri about it i know where he lives, anyway i've got the same feeling as you on gta, if you've got time why don't you read my review on it, its not that good.
Sat 28/09/02 at 08:50
oh its the same person that sent the letter, but , but, i still know where u live, h,h,honest

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.