GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think it' s possible?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
Not to attend school but still set exams at end of year?

I'm sick of school and I don't need to go because I got grades I need last year. However, I wasn't expecting to do so well and had to intention of going to Uni this year and I still don't as I'm only 16 and I think it's be too young for me.

So I was thinking of getting full time job for this year but maybe still do some work at home as my next door neighbour took year out but found it too hard to get back to work at Uni and left... I have also heard this.

So do you think I could do that?

I'll ask tomorrow

*Going through strange thing, sorry*
Thu 26/09/02 at 09:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I'm staying in school for the last year, but really I don't need to either. I've got the grades I need.

Hmmm
Thu 26/09/02 at 07:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm in 11th year and My English teacher said if I didn't come back into school she could send in my folio and I'd get a credit grade HUZZAH! To bad it wasn't for every subject or I would've taken her up on the offer :(
Thu 26/09/02 at 00:41
Regular
".......on the attac"
Millions of people have done what you are about to do. And obviously everyone of them has been through it and survived.

Drop out of college now and you will not pass.

Get on with it and reap the rewards.

Life isn't easy.
Wed 25/09/02 at 23:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I would stick it out. Enjoy sixth year as you will miss it. Trust me.
Also going to uni with mates to meet up with etc, having someone you know doing the same thing does help.

You probably could miss out on classes from time to time and pass exams but miss all then I doubt it unless you are either gonna work yourslef a lot, get help or are just naturally super clever.

Stay, enjoy it and remember it all.
Wed 25/09/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Both
Wed 25/09/02 at 23:06
"Stupid Newbie :D"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Not to attend school but still set exams at end of year?

Do you want the responsible, yet largely untruthful answer, or the truthful yet extremely irresponsible one? ;)
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
gerrid wrote:
> but can you be bothered to do anything?

I cannot either
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
but can you be bothered to do anything?
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tribute wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah probably staying, talked to dad.
>
> However main effort will be put into seeing hot goth chicks breasts
>
> Sorry for moaning and spamming... it's what I do best
>
> It's what all notables do best...

Oooooh...oooooh, I don't like that at all. :D
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:31
My brother is in year 10 like me and cos his ADHD/getting depressed and all that jazz he has stopped school. BUT he will soon be getting a private tutor, but I sposes the SHEEPSTERs story is different...I'll sit down...(:)

I'd say go for it Sheepy, if you know the courses.

But don't forget about scoring and the viewing of breasts...

Hmm...Thats a thinker....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.