GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THAW"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's American Wasteland'.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, btw.

Looks awesome.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:01
Regular
"\\"
Chr1s wrote:
> The idea of taking it in an almost GTA direction will pay off as well
> I think. God knows, it's about the only thing they haven't done...

I hate this idea so much. I loved the first few where it was enclosed levels with not really much to do, so you had to make the most of it and link everything together.

Having huge levels is just no fun. There's always going to be something infront of you which can grind on, or there'll be yet another ramp in the middle of the road. Bring back School 2!
Mon 31/10/05 at 09:39
Regular
"youngest regular"
My friend got it,and we played it for ages,followed by a long spell of soccer outside................
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It looks alright. I've always been a big fan of the Tony Hawk games so there's no doubt I'll get it.

Glad to see they haven't tried to wheel out the T.H.U.G. series for a third outing. The first one was alright, but T.H.U.G. 2 last year was boring as hell.

I'm particularly intrigued by the option of being able to ride a BMX this time around. I've been yearning for another BMX'er ever since Mat Hoffman 2 turned out to be a giant disappointment and a shadow of the first one.

The idea of taking it in an almost GTA direction will pay off as well I think. God knows, it's about the only thing they haven't done...
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"8==="
I'm interested in the online play, apparently there's no loading times either.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Mozzy"
Looks crap btw.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, btw.

Looks awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.