GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I never knew it was old :S"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
I was looking at EBay looking for some cheap second hand games (Sorry SR)
And Typed in Super Smash Bros. I listed them by price to find that they are selling Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) for a pound.
I then wanted to search more and did a search for Nintendo 64 again listing them by price I found 50 at £1.00 I can still remember getting my Nintendo for Christmas about four years ago the games back then were £50 each and you were lucky to find one under £30 now you are lucky to find one over £30 because of the Gamecube the Nintendo 64 has been destroyed.
I am keeping my Nintendo 64 because when you get tired of Gamecube going back to the Nintendo 64 games makes you feel like a 10 year old again.
The Graphics are not so great but playing the classics like Goldeneye it doesn't really matter I say to you go unplug your Gamecube and if you have one play your Nintendo 64 or an old gameboy game and you should find that even though you don't have great graphics or even colour the gameplay of these games which makes them living legends.
Goldeneye, Legend of Zelda, Mario 64 these are some of the games you are missing right now reading this. This may sound crazy but some times because of the number of games you can get for the same price I would be happier to have a Nintendo 64 than a Gamecube because a console and one game is like and console and 30 games for the Nintendo 64.
They can also be very addictive and far more hours of fun spent take a like at EBay and see for one pound if you can even get games you have never played before like for me last night I got Zelda 2 for £1.00 which was so kindly delivered by the Parcel force. I played it for three last night and soon will play it again after my dinner
Thu 26/09/02 at 14:49
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Ive still got my N64 altho the kids use it more than me now... we have no intention of selling it, theres usually a "calm spell" in gaming whereas a month or two passes without many good titles to buy... it will be during those times that i will buy a couple more cheap N64 games and enjoy them like i always did :)
Thu 26/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Australian Person."
I never intended to get rid of my N64 and I never will.
It still half plugged in next to the Gamecube(They look so content and happy next to each other...) and I do play it every now and then. But I mostly play the 64 when I go to my freinds house. Recently I have been trying to get the inviincibility (awful selling) cheat in Goldeneye. Dam Dr. Doak!
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well my old N64 is still plugged in. Admittedly it's in my brother's room ('cos it's now his) but I still play on it very regularly. And my Dreamcast, Mega Drive and Gamecube are all plugged into my tv, so I play on each of them regularly.

I'm a big fan of the older games. In fact, I've played on my Mega Drive more than any other consoles (excluding Gamecube, because I only bought that last week).
Wed 25/09/02 at 23:42
Regular
Yeah, GAME are offering £1.00 for the console now. Who knows about the games...

I think you've got a good point. Everyone should keep their N64s (what with the current trade in prices) as there are some great games out that are worth so much more than you could get for them. I'm keeping mine, and it might even start going up soon.
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
"$Cash or Cheque$"
I was looking at EBay looking for some cheap second hand games (Sorry SR)
And Typed in Super Smash Bros. I listed them by price to find that they are selling Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) for a pound.
I then wanted to search more and did a search for Nintendo 64 again listing them by price I found 50 at £1.00 I can still remember getting my Nintendo for Christmas about four years ago the games back then were £50 each and you were lucky to find one under £30 now you are lucky to find one over £30 because of the Gamecube the Nintendo 64 has been destroyed.
I am keeping my Nintendo 64 because when you get tired of Gamecube going back to the Nintendo 64 games makes you feel like a 10 year old again.
The Graphics are not so great but playing the classics like Goldeneye it doesn't really matter I say to you go unplug your Gamecube and if you have one play your Nintendo 64 or an old gameboy game and you should find that even though you don't have great graphics or even colour the gameplay of these games which makes them living legends.
Goldeneye, Legend of Zelda, Mario 64 these are some of the games you are missing right now reading this. This may sound crazy but some times because of the number of games you can get for the same price I would be happier to have a Nintendo 64 than a Gamecube because a console and one game is like and console and 30 games for the Nintendo 64.
They can also be very addictive and far more hours of fun spent take a like at EBay and see for one pound if you can even get games you have never played before like for me last night I got Zelda 2 for £1.00 which was so kindly delivered by the Parcel force. I played it for three last night and soon will play it again after my dinner

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.