GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mario wrestling? (spoof)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
Now as mario steps up into the ring, the referee shouts his name “…and in the red corner…MARIO!!!”,

*CHEERING*

“…and in the blue corner…its playstations very own Jin from Tekken!”

*CHEERING*

“Let the fight begin!”

Jin immediately tries to use his dragon uppercut but too his surprise and the crowds, mario backflips out of the way…now mario frontflips and jumps on jin’s head causing him to fall on the sweat soaked canvas (from the fight before between mario and blinx). Mario tries to pin but jin jumps up straight away and gets mario in a headlock and starts pounding his stomach. With his superhuman strenght mario gets out of the headlock and flips jin onto his stomach. Jin quickly gets back to his feet and hits mario on his pudgy nose 3 times which sends him to the ground. Obviously jin goes for the pin but mario jumps and does his special “coin-uppercut” which sends jin a full 8 feet into the air and comes crashing down again!

“1-2-3…AND THE WINNER MARIOOO!”

*CHEERING*

“and now for our next match…” the commentator says as the crowd eagerly await. “…is…between…eddie form ssx (man that breakdances and has an afro)…and…turok!”

they both get into the ring and the bell immediantly sounds.

Turok gets out his spiked hammer and starts swinging it towards eddie. Eddie starts getting “jiggy wit’ it” and somehow dodges all of turoks swings. Now eddie starts doing the “windmill” and spins around on his back and hits turok round the face 1-2-3-4-5-6 times!!!”. But we all know turok is as hard as nails and this doesn’t topple him. Turok now starts puching with his tremendus stregnht but eddie just moves his head from side to side dodges all of the punches! Now as eddie is dodging these, mario jumps in the ring and hits eddie on the head with a steel chair, while the ref is distracted by luigi. Turok goes for the pin…1-2-3…AND THE WINNER…TUROK!!!”

*BOOS FROM PS2 FANS*

*CHEERS FROM XBOX FANS*

*backstage*

Mario and luigi are shouting at bowser and donkey kong
“you bigga dummies are sooo dumba you canna evena tiea your owna shoelaces!”
Bowser and donkey kong challenge mario and luigi to a tag match, heres what they said
“oo oo ah ah…”, “ROAR, ROAR”

“Now folks it’s the time you were waiting for…the tag match between…bowser and donkey kong…vs…the mario brothers!”

“why are we caled the mario brothers I’m luigi, not mario…you alwaysa getta your owna way, you always got the girlsa and were always mumma’s favourite!” luigi shouted at mario…as this happened bowser hit mario over the head with his huge claws flooring mario!”

DING-DING

“after bowser hit mario over the head, he was out for the count and luigi had to start. Donkey kong started with his pound-the-floor attack which luigi easily backflipped away from (luigi was alays more agile).
Luigi now ran towrds donkey kong while puching the air as if to say “outta my way!”
Donkey kong in response to this put out his hand and kept the little midgit away from him! Now donkey is picking luigi up by the head and has thrown him into the corner, then tagged bowser in.
Bowser ran straight towards luigi at terrifying speed for something so big and fat. Luigi desperatly tried to tag in mario, who was just starting to regain conciseness.
OW! Too late luigi has just been crushed into the corner of the ring!
WHAT THE FLIP! Luigi is straight back up and does his own version of the “coin uppercut” but this is much more powerful than mario’s and sends bowser 15 feet into the air!…and down again! Making a hloe in the canvas!
Luigi crawls over and tags mario in wh is as fresh as a daisy.
Mario cautiously creeps towards the hole that bowser made to see if he was unconscious…suddenly flames came out of the hole singing mario and sending him flying!
Bowser stepped out and tagged donkey kong back in.
Donkey kong picked up mario and swung him around and around and around. Then releasing him into the ropes which sent him flying back and donkey kong was there with his leg straight out and floored mario.
Whats this? Peach has jumped into the ring and has hit donkey kong over the head with a golf club and quickly scarpered.
Luigi jumped into the ring and attempted to pin the stone cold donkey kong. But whats this? Eddie, its eddie! He’s back and wants revenge! He takes his snow board and hits luigi over the head…bowser jumps into the but eddie also hits him over the head which knocked him out!
The ref came up to eddie and tried quickly to calm him down but swung his board around to see who was there and hit him over the head accidentally! (ref’s are really wuss’s!).

Oh my god! Toad has just ran in in a ref costume and is trying to wake up mario…but he can’t so he just lays his arm over donkey kongs knocked out body and starts counting…1-2-3!!!!!

AND THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…ARE…MARIO AND LUIGI!!!
If you want more of this then just say and I’ll come up with it.
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
"i am fubby"
Now as mario steps up into the ring, the referee shouts his name “…and in the red corner…MARIO!!!”,

*CHEERING*

“…and in the blue corner…its playstations very own Jin from Tekken!”

*CHEERING*

“Let the fight begin!”

Jin immediately tries to use his dragon uppercut but too his surprise and the crowds, mario backflips out of the way…now mario frontflips and jumps on jin’s head causing him to fall on the sweat soaked canvas (from the fight before between mario and blinx). Mario tries to pin but jin jumps up straight away and gets mario in a headlock and starts pounding his stomach. With his superhuman strenght mario gets out of the headlock and flips jin onto his stomach. Jin quickly gets back to his feet and hits mario on his pudgy nose 3 times which sends him to the ground. Obviously jin goes for the pin but mario jumps and does his special “coin-uppercut” which sends jin a full 8 feet into the air and comes crashing down again!

“1-2-3…AND THE WINNER MARIOOO!”

*CHEERING*

“and now for our next match…” the commentator says as the crowd eagerly await. “…is…between…eddie form ssx (man that breakdances and has an afro)…and…turok!”

they both get into the ring and the bell immediantly sounds.

Turok gets out his spiked hammer and starts swinging it towards eddie. Eddie starts getting “jiggy wit’ it” and somehow dodges all of turoks swings. Now eddie starts doing the “windmill” and spins around on his back and hits turok round the face 1-2-3-4-5-6 times!!!”. But we all know turok is as hard as nails and this doesn’t topple him. Turok now starts puching with his tremendus stregnht but eddie just moves his head from side to side dodges all of the punches! Now as eddie is dodging these, mario jumps in the ring and hits eddie on the head with a steel chair, while the ref is distracted by luigi. Turok goes for the pin…1-2-3…AND THE WINNER…TUROK!!!”

*BOOS FROM PS2 FANS*

*CHEERS FROM XBOX FANS*

*backstage*

Mario and luigi are shouting at bowser and donkey kong
“you bigga dummies are sooo dumba you canna evena tiea your owna shoelaces!”
Bowser and donkey kong challenge mario and luigi to a tag match, heres what they said
“oo oo ah ah…”, “ROAR, ROAR”

“Now folks it’s the time you were waiting for…the tag match between…bowser and donkey kong…vs…the mario brothers!”

“why are we caled the mario brothers I’m luigi, not mario…you alwaysa getta your owna way, you always got the girlsa and were always mumma’s favourite!” luigi shouted at mario…as this happened bowser hit mario over the head with his huge claws flooring mario!”

DING-DING

“after bowser hit mario over the head, he was out for the count and luigi had to start. Donkey kong started with his pound-the-floor attack which luigi easily backflipped away from (luigi was alays more agile).
Luigi now ran towrds donkey kong while puching the air as if to say “outta my way!”
Donkey kong in response to this put out his hand and kept the little midgit away from him! Now donkey is picking luigi up by the head and has thrown him into the corner, then tagged bowser in.
Bowser ran straight towards luigi at terrifying speed for something so big and fat. Luigi desperatly tried to tag in mario, who was just starting to regain conciseness.
OW! Too late luigi has just been crushed into the corner of the ring!
WHAT THE FLIP! Luigi is straight back up and does his own version of the “coin uppercut” but this is much more powerful than mario’s and sends bowser 15 feet into the air!…and down again! Making a hloe in the canvas!
Luigi crawls over and tags mario in wh is as fresh as a daisy.
Mario cautiously creeps towards the hole that bowser made to see if he was unconscious…suddenly flames came out of the hole singing mario and sending him flying!
Bowser stepped out and tagged donkey kong back in.
Donkey kong picked up mario and swung him around and around and around. Then releasing him into the ropes which sent him flying back and donkey kong was there with his leg straight out and floored mario.
Whats this? Peach has jumped into the ring and has hit donkey kong over the head with a golf club and quickly scarpered.
Luigi jumped into the ring and attempted to pin the stone cold donkey kong. But whats this? Eddie, its eddie! He’s back and wants revenge! He takes his snow board and hits luigi over the head…bowser jumps into the but eddie also hits him over the head which knocked him out!
The ref came up to eddie and tried quickly to calm him down but swung his board around to see who was there and hit him over the head accidentally! (ref’s are really wuss’s!).

Oh my god! Toad has just ran in in a ref costume and is trying to wake up mario…but he can’t so he just lays his arm over donkey kongs knocked out body and starts counting…1-2-3!!!!!

AND THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…ARE…MARIO AND LUIGI!!!
If you want more of this then just say and I’ll come up with it.
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
HEH HEH good post is this your first spoof? I'm not knocking it but it is a bit short. Anyway good spoof keep-em coming. It was a good read :D
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:22
Regular
"i am fubby"
yeah it ws my first spoof...ok i know it could have been lnger but what the hey!

who do you to be wrestling next time?
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:23
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
SHORT????? :O
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shadowblade wrote:

> who do you to be wrestling next time?

Me versus Doshin! It could be a fierey apocoliptic battle to the death just give me some of Buffy's powers ok ;D :D
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"i am fubby"
i amy have been livin' under a rock...but who's doshin?
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"i am fubby"
i may have been livin' under a rock...but who's doshin?
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Doshin the GIANT! it's a new game for the Gamecube involving a Giant called Doshin who grows when he helps people as doshin but when he turns into evil Jashin he grows wings to fly and can shoot fire balls wich also makes him grow it's kinda a lose lose situation :D
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:08
Regular
"i am fubby"
okey dokey...

cubist vs. doshin

but i need more!!!
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
perhaps it can be some kinda cage match but Jashin breaks out and I have to save the world YAY :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.