GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"He's back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 16:55
Regular
Well, it seems like the thing to do these days :D

I'm talking about Owen here. And I'm so sure that he's gonna score tonight, that I've dedicated this thread to when he does.

NOW HOW'S THAT FOR CONFIDENCE! :D

(I will post a better reply in here after the game.)
Sun 29/09/02 at 11:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoo!

What a prediction.

:-D
Sat 28/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sat 28/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Owen is back. A hat-trick today and a comfortable 3-0 win for Liverpool against Man City.
Thu 26/09/02 at 00:26
Regular
"Wobble"
Mystique wrote:
> Urgh, football.

Yup!
Thu 26/09/02 at 00:25
Regular
Urgh, football.
Thu 26/09/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Lol @ this thread..

Lol @ Owen..

Lol @ Liverpool!
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I tells ya, it's all down to that Lucozade advert. "That's the
> sound of second place" and "thank me in goals".

Stupid bald bloke from the advert, 'tis all his fault.

Ah well, if Owen isn't going to score we're stuck with either 'diver'Diouf or 'fall-over'Heskey. It could be worse, they might decide to play Xavier more often.
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Exactly what Wookie said.

My accusations are only on Owens short-comings. Born out of frustration more than anything. I'm sure the Welsh-Dynamo ( :D ) will start scoring soon, but we need it to be SOON soon, and not later soon.
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:08
"High polygon count"
Owen couldn't score in a brothel!

For the moment, at least.

I tells ya, it's all down to that Lucozade advert. "That's the sound of second place" and "thank me in goals".

I'm sure he'll come back to form, but for the time being it's humorous for the rest of us.
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
No, I tend to use the word "supporter".

And christ, who rattled your cage? It was a "heat of the moment" thing, not that I care what you have to say.

Besides, it's time we dropped Owen for a few years...er, games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.